Just a Plain Old Hogwarts AU

-If obviously DO NOT like JK Rowling. Thus, I declare that this fic takes place in the AVPM universe-

-Thanks to WallyandDick for the request-

Ages:

Damian - 17

Tim - 16

Jason - 15

Wally - 14

Dick - 13

"If you fuck up the next task. I'll throw you in the lake. and Tim and Dick will help me!" Jason warned his oldest brother, having cornered him after morning classes. "Its bad enough to have everyone in fifth year talking about MY BROTHER being in the tournament, but if you fail..."

Damian rolled his eyes. Everyone was so involved the the school's championship, it was embarrassing. He was solidly second place right now, not losing or winning, just... existing, because what else do you do when called into a life threatening tournament? 

Sure, he wanted to win, he really wanted to win, but he wasn't going to let anyone know. He wanted to win this looking effortless. He was no tryhard, even when he was trying hard.

"By talking about this, you're taking away time that I could be using to figure for what second task is." Damian growled.

"I don't care what it is, just win!"

Damian rolled his eyes and pushed past his brother and towards the Great Hall. He was glad that the houses (for the most part) stuck to their own tables, because it meant that he usually didn't have his brothers pestering him over lunch. 

Unfortunately he was wrong today.

"Dami! Damian!" His littlest brother bounced over to them in excitement. "I heard Jason- (Jason C in Slytherin, Not JASON Jason) Say that he heard that the next task-"

Damian put his hand up to shut up his brother. He didn't wanna hear anything else about this stupid tournament from his family. "Richard, trust me, no one knows what the next task is. It's all rumors."

"Okay..." Dick admitted, following him across the room, chatting. Jason deserted them, rolling his eyes. "Wait, Dami- so I just had potions, so we were supposed to be-"

"Stop." Damian stopped the two. "You've missed your tables." He pointed out.

"Oh. Okay. See you later!" Dick bounced off to the Hufflepuff table for lunch. God, the thirteen year old overflowed with energy.

Jason was just internally complaining about this, when someone cut him off on the way to Gryffindor table. "Watch it!" He stopped on a dime, kicking his leg out in front to steady himself.

His foot collided with the redhead's shin. "Ah-oww." He jumped back, grabbing his leg. "Sorry, didn't see you there." Jason recognized the younger student, he was one of Dick's friends, in... forth year maybe? before he could ponder it any more, the boy spoke again. "Hey- You're Dick's brother right? Tim?"

"Jason." He spat, impatient. He always got 'you're Damian's brother?'  and 'you're Tim's brother, right?' but now people were approaching him to talk about Dick too? He hated having siblings.

"Right, Jason. I know your little Brother."

"I got that." Jason said. The redhead grew awkward, standing at his side. "Are we finished? I want to get lunch."