Chapter 39: Fishman Encounter

The crimson pearl slowly makes it's way to the island but as the island gets more and more into view but as the ship gets very close to the island a loud boom is heard and the ship suddenly comes to a stop.

(Y/n): What!

(Luffy): What was that?

(Bella): Did we hit something?

(Rebecca): We must of but what could of stopped the ship?

(Yosaku): Oh no, it might of being the fishmen!

(Y/n): Huh?

Just as you look at yosaku in confusion, something shoots up from the ocean and lands right on the front of the ship.

(????): Well well, what do we have here?

Everyone looks over to see a very weird looking person.

(????): I take it your a bunch of pirates wanting to raid this place

(Y/n): Who the hell are you?

(????): My name is chew and I am a member of the arlong pirates.

(Yosaku): WHERE IS OUR FRIENDS!?

(Chew): Who?

(Luffy): Zoro, usopp and nami! where are they!

(Chew): Oh those three, well as of right now nami is now working for us and the man you call usopp is probably getting tortured and as for this "zoro" I don't know where he is.

(Luffy): What do you mean nami works for you now!? someone like her would never work with people like you!

(Chew): HAHAHAHA! then you clearly don't know what kind of person nami is!

(Yosaku): Bastard!

Yosaku takes out his weapon and points it at chew who simply smirks.

(Chew): Do you really think a puny human like you can even hope to defeat me?

(Yosaku): I won't know until I try!

Before yosaku could attack the fishman known as chew a hand is placed onto his left shoulder which makes yosaku stop and look to see you.

(Yosaku): Y/n?

(Chew): Hm?

(Y/n): I can understand your hatred for them yosaku but I can tell if you were to attack him then you would die in an instant.

(Yosaku): Wha?

(Chew): Oh? so you can how strong I am from just looking?

(Y/n): Sort of and from the looks of it, you would not even be worth my time.

(Chew): What!? You dare talk down to me human!

(Y/n): Oh I dare (smirks)

You stare at chew with a cocky grin while the odd looking fishman's anger grow but he quickly gets a hold of himself and smiles as well.