Chapter 60: Leaving Loguetown!

Before the moment of rebecca getting shot, we flashback to a point when zara has arrived at her ship on a dock on the other side of town.

(Zara): I'm back everyone.

(Jason): Welcome back captain.

(Mary): Captain!

Mary runs up to zara and as she gets closer, she quickly notices the necklace around her neck.

(Mary): Oh wow! did you get a little necklace for yourself?

(Zara): Oh no, a certain special person gave it to me as a gift.

(Mary): Awww was it y/n?

(Zara): Yep! my first gift from him in a long time.

Just before mary could ask any more questions, a marine from the deck of zara's ship runs over to the side and shouts down at her.

(Marine): Captain! we just got word that the waves are keeping the boats from leaving the docks.

(Zara): What does that have to do with me?

(Marine): That would mean that y/n's ship may not be able to leave the dock and since the marines have sighted him now, things could get dangerous.

(Jason): He's right, they will most likely target his boat and stop him from leaving.

Zara looks at her hand for a moment until she turns around and takes off into the village.

(Marine): Didn't take her long to decide.

(Jason): When it comes to that boy, she would probably take on any body to make sure he is safe.

Mary quickly turns and looks up jason with a worried look on her face.

(Mary): Jason can you please go after zara?

(Jason): You do know the captain is going to be fine.

Mary without even saying a word just continues to look up at jason with teary eyes which makes jason sigh.

(Jason): Fine I will do it.

We cut back to you and the girls as you are all in shock after what happened to rebecca.

(Y/n): BASTARD!

Without a moment of hesitation you turn to look at the marine who shot rebecca, bring our your pistol and fire a round right through his right eye as he falls to backwards onto the ground lifeless. 

(Y/n): Rebecca!

You run over to see rebecca holding her side as she is trying to toughen out the pain from the bullet.

(Shanate): Is she going to be okay?

(Y/n): We have to get her back to the ship!

You gently lift rebecca up as you all head off back to the ship........until you notice the large group of marines coming from the other side of the dock.

(Risky): Dammit!

You glare at the marines for a moment until you turn to look at shantae.

(Y/n): Shantae can you take rebecca for me please.

(Shantae): Huh? O-Okay.

Shantae notices your not so clam face as you hand her rebecca.

(Y/n): Get her up to the ship while I keep this lot back.

(Risky and shantae): Right!

You take out your sword and enforce your arms with haki as the marines take aim with their guns.