Chapter 12: Mermaid Falls

(Y/n): So shantae where are we off to?

(Shantae): We need to go to a place known as mermaid falls that is were the maidens are.

(Bella): What can of things can we expect to run into?

(Shantae): Um well there is the usual crabs, crocodiles, nagas and I think that's it.

(Bella): (sigh) Well this won't be any fun.

You look back at her and smile.

(Y/n): Don't worry bella I can have a sparing match with you if you want to?

Bella looks at you and smiles.

(Bella): Yes I would love that.

(Rebecca): I wonder if I can eat them?

(Shantae): If you want to then that's fine.

(Rebecca): Yes!

(Cattleya): Honestly I really like this place it is quite peaceful.

(Selena): Yeah you could really relax here.

(Y/n): Hm?

You look forward to see a small crab walking over to you with a mean look on it's face.

(Rebecca): Can I kill it.

Suddenly without warning shantae hits the grab with her hair with such force it send it flying into the air and it falls into the river next to you.

(Y/n): What the hell!

(Shantae): Hehehe!

(Rebecca): Who the hell uses their hair as a weapon!

(Cattleya): Quite impressive if I do say so myself.

(Selena): Is that how you fight?

(Shanate): Well I can use magic like the usual fire balls and other little things but my main thing I do is dancing.

(Y/n): That's interesting.

(Rebecca): Okay if you can send a crab flying with your hair I am very curious what you can do with dancing.

(Shantae): You will see soon enough.

The 5 of you walks through mermaid falls for a few minutes until shantae stops you.

(Y/n): What's wrong?

You look forward to see a snake lady looking right at you and your group.