Chapter 30: Bella's Past

While rebecca's, risky's and cattleya's groups continue with helping anyone that is still locked up, bella's and selena's groups run over to where the explosion went off and as they all get close enough they all see you standing there just outside the crater.

(Selena): Captain!

Bella and selena run over to you but as they get close enough bella notices the not so happy look on your face.

(Bella): What's wrong captain?

You slowly look up at her as selena checks you for wounds.

(Y/n): Kenny..........is dead.......

Everyone's eyes widen and they all quickly cheer but notices something is wrong still.

(Bella): That's amazing but something is telling me that-

Suddenly bella stops talking as she has an idea of why you are so silent which freezes her in place as simon and mia make their up to you.

(Simon): Did you find our parents?

(Mia): Yeah are they okay?

Your eyes widen as you start shaking a tiny bit and both bella and selena notice this and for a good few seconds as the two kids look you at you for good news but all you could do is say the one thing they never wanted to hear.

(Y/n):........I'm.......sorry........

The two kids's eyes widen just a little as you drop to your knees which makes selena and bella shocked but what makes you them even more shocked is to see tears slowly going down both your cheeks.

(Y/n): I.......didn't make it in time.........to save your parents.

Simon, mia, selena and bella's eyes all widen as bella clenches her fists in rage, selena puts her hands over her mouth and both mia and simon both look at you with a look of disbelief.

(Simon): No......it can't be.....

(Mia): Papa.....mama.....

Tears start to form from both simon and mia until they both let out a painful cry as they both run into you and cry into your shirt to which you use your right arm to bring them in for a hug.

(Bella):........Dammit.......?

Bella looks down at your left hand to notice you clenching so hard to the point where blood is running out of the palm of your hand.

(Bella's mind): Captain......

(Some time later)

It took some time but finally the town of reven was finally cleared of bandits and the people of the town celebrated with even members of your crew celebrated with them all the way until nighttime however while this is happening you are back on your ship, sitting down on a barrel on the deck just feeling guilty after not being able to get simon and mia's parents back but suddenly you hear footsteps to your right which makes you look and you see bella looking over at you with her left hand on your waist.

(Bella): I had a feeling you would be back here.

(Y/n): What do you want bella?

(Bella): I am here to see if your okay.

(Y/n): (sigh) No I am not.

(Bella): You know it's not your fault and the kids aren't mad at you.

(Y/n):..........I know but......it's just painful to fail something like that.......

(Bella): True it would tear a person's soul and in a way I know how you feel.....

(Y/n): Huh? what do you mean?

Crimson Pearl - Second Son of Gold D Roger X Female One Piece LadiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara