Chapter 36: Trying to help Zara

As a member of your crew has reveal quite possibility the one thing they should not reveal to a bunch of marines, you meanwhile are slowly making your way through the small forest but what you noticed was that alot of the trees was slashes or completely cut down.

(Y/n): Alright time to follow the destroyed trees.

You walk for about 2 minutes until you notice that on one of the trees there is something red on it.

(Y/n): Is that?

You get closer to it, rub your index finger on it and rub your index and thumb together.

(Y/n): Blood...

You look along the ground to see if there is anymore until you notice something in the bushes that is looks to be colored white.

(Y/n): Hm?

You move closer to it and move the bushes out of the way and to your surprise it is the body of a marine however you quickly notice the nasty cut across his face which almost fully separated his head into two pieces.

(Y/n):.....Poor guy....

(Marine): AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You look up from the died marine as you hear a loud scream of someone not far from you.

(Y/n): It's just up ahead!

You take off and sprint towards the noise however just as you do this you had a sudden thought.

(Y/n's mind): You know I wish I did not take off in a hurry and stupidly forget my sword!

Since there was no time to waste you continue on forward and as you see a clearing you can see a bunch of marines standing around and you can hear a few voices.

(Marine): Z-ZARA CALM DOWN!

(Girl): M-MISS ZARA PLEASE!

(Zara): I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME!

You leap out of the forest and into the clearing.

(Marine 2): Huh?

A marine looks behind him to see you standing right there.

(Marine 2): Y-Your!

(Y/n): Move....

The marine moves out of the way as you walk past him and out into the open were you can see a girl standing a little bit away from zara who is kinda leaned forward with her long hair covering her face as you can tell she is holding her face with her left hand while the other is holding her sword which is stuck into the ground.

(Girl): It's okay zara I am sure he will be alright-

Before she could finish her shirt is grabbed violently by zara as she gets really close to her face.

(Zara): IT IS NOT OKAY! I HURT HIM! THE ONLY PERSON I CARED FOR AND I HURT HIM! 

(Girl): I-It was an accident.

(Zara): SHUT IT!

Zara with little effort throws the girl with a large amount of force towards your direction and thankfully you managed to brace yourself in time and catch her and due to the force of the throw you did get knocked back a good but until you came to a stop.

(Marine 3): Mary! are you alright?

(Mary): I-I am alright....Hm?

Mary looks up to see you looking down at her.

(Y/n): Yo.

(Mary): W-Wait are you the pirate that zara hurt?

(Y/n): Yes and I have come to put an end to this before things get worse.