Chapter 3: Encountering the marines

You and your crew of beautiful women have been sailing for a good few hours looking around for anything worth docking at although right now you have not found much.

(Y/n):......

(Selena): You okay?

(Y/n): Huh? oh I am fine just thinking of what to do.

(Selena): How about we take a break?

(Y/n): Yeah that would be best I don't want the girls to overwork themselves.

You turn around and go into the middle of the deck.

(Y/n): Everyone!

Your crew stops what there doing and look at you.

(Bella): What is it captain?

(Rebecca): Any shitheads to beat to a bloody pulp! 

(Y/n): Haha no not yet rebecca.

(Rebecca): Awwwww

(Y/n): I want to tell you girls you can have a break now.

(Cattleya): Are you sure captain?

(Y/n): Yeah you lot have been doing this for a good few hours so have a break okay that's an order.

(Your crew): Yes captain!

The girls all went inside the ship to either rest, eat or mess around while you stay at the deck looking out at the sea with your arms crossed.

(Y/n): (sigh) I wonder how luffy and ace are doing?

(Selena): Who are they?

(Y/n): They are my brothers well ace is my real brother while luffy is not.

(Selena): Wait then why do you called him brother?

(Y/n): We drank sake as like a pact to make us all brothers and we even had another brother by the name of sabo but......he was killed.

Selena's eyes widen abit while she sees you with your head down making her feel sorry for you so she goes over to you and hugs you from behind.

(Y/n): S-Selena?

(Selena): I'm sorry for going to deep into the subject of your brothers.

(Y/n): H-Hey it's alright I am not angry at you.

(Selena): Thank you.

Selena tightens her hug on you making your face go red.

(Y/n's mind): Okay Okay control yourself y/n she is just trying to comfort you be nice not a creep.

(Y/n): S-Say why don't we go inside and also take a break?

(Selena): Sure that sounds nice (smiles)

You two of go inside and begin to rest up with the others although you decide to check up on everyone so first you go to bella who is in her room.

(Y/n): Bella how you holding up?

Bella turns around looking kinda mad.