Chapter 33: Y/n vs Zara

(Zara): Oh my little y/n~

Zara slowly moves her hands around your body as she breath on the back of your neck.

(Y/n's mind): I can't move! What she do to me!?

(Zara): You have no idea how long I waited for this moment~

(Jason): Captain, what shall we do with luffy?

Zara looks at john and then looks at luffy with a emotionless expression.

(Zara): He can leave, I have my prize.

(Luffy): No I won't leave y/n!

(Zara): Get lost luffy before I cut you down.

(Luffy): No! I refuse to abandon my big brother!

Luffy runs towards zara as his right arm starts to stretch back much to the shock of your crew.

(Bella): His arm is able to stretch!

(Rebecca): WHAT CAN OF PEOPLE DID THE CAPTAIN KNOW!

(Y/n): LUFFY DON'T!

(Luffy): GOMU GOMU NO!

Luffy leaps forwards towards zara as she lets go of you.

(Luffy): PISTOL!

Luffy's right fist comes rocketing towards zara however she easily takes the punch as it connects with her face and leaving her unfazed.

(Zara): I warned you luffy.....

Zara grabs luffy's stretched out arm, pulls him towards her and when he gets close enough she delivers a powerful punch to luffy's stomach and slamming him downward into the ground which leaves a small crater.

(Luffy): AAAHHHH!

(Y/n): LUFFY!

(Zara): Don't think your devil fruit will save you this time luffy for with the help of haki I can damage your rubber body easily.

(Y/n): DAMN YOU! LEAVE LUFFY ALONE!

(Zara): All he did was get in the way so I am making sure he does not get in the way at all.

Zara takes out her sword and glares down at luffy as he gets up.

(Y/n): LUFFY! STOP TRYING TO SAVE ME AND GET OUT OF HERE!

(Luffy's mind): Dammit she is too strong! but I have to get y/n away from her!

(Zara): Last chance luffy and I would take it if I were you...

Luffy looks up at zara in anger as he wonders what to do but before he think of anything a certain hot headed pirate from your crew has other plans.

(Rebecca): HEY YOU CRAZY BITCH!

Everyone looks over towards your ship as rebecca is aiming a large cannon towards zara and seconds later she fires it which launches a large cannonball towards her however zara simply smirks, raises her left hand and makes the cannonball stop in it's tracks.

(Zara): Did you really think that would hit me?

(Rebecca): No but this will!

Rebecca points a gun towards the cannonball, fires it and hits the cannonball which makes it explode and makes a large smoke cloud.

(Zara): What is she doing?

Suddenly bella and cattleya comes speeding through the large smoke cloud which catches zara by surprise and while she goes to swing at them both bella and cattleya were too quick as cattleya uses her large sword to block zara's swing and bella gets close enough to land a powerful punch to zara's stomach.

(Zara): GA!

(Jason): Captain zara!   

The force of bella's punch sends zara flying at an insane speed backwards making her flying into the nearby forest and through many trees.

(Y/n): Huh?

You look down to see that you can move your body again.

(Y/n): I can move my body!

(Bella): What the hell happened to you captain?

(Y/n): I don't know I just suddenly could not move my body..........it must be because of the ability she has now.

(Bella): Ability?

(Zara): YOU DAMN WHORES!!!!

Everyone looks towards the forest to see zara come speeding towards them with her sword drawn out but before she could attack bella or cattleya you quickly pull out your sword and block zara's swing which causes a massive shockwave and knocks everyone that is nearby back as the two of push your blades against one another.

(Zara): GET OUT OF MY WAY Y/N!

(Y/n): NO! I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM!

(Luffy): Y/N!

Luffy goes to run up to you and zara however you look at him and shout.

(Y/n): LUFFY! GET YOUR FRIENDS AND GET ON MY SHIP!

(Luffy): But what about you!?

(Y/n): JUST GO! I WILL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

Luffy hesitates for a second until he does what you and runs over to his friends.

(Jason): MARINES! DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY!

The large group of marines behind jason start to charge towards luffy until bella and cattleya dash over and stand between luffy and the marines.

(Cattleya): I do apologize but we can't allow you to get to this boy.

(Bella): You will have to get through us first.

The crew members of your ship aim there guns at the marines with risky, shantae and the monster girls all jumping down next to bella and cattleya to defend luffy.

(Marine 1): W-What the hell is this guy's crew!?

Meanwhile you and zara are still locking swords with both you swinging at the other but each time you both counter each other with zara getting the upper hand as she starts to push you back however as she looks up at your crew she then looks back at you in anger.

(Zara): HOW MANY WOMEN DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR CREW!!!

(Y/n): Haha.....quite alot....

There was a moment of silence before you noticed zara get more and more enraged until she closes her eyes.

(Y/n): Zara?

A few seconds of silence goes by until zara slowly opens her eyes and gives you a look that sends chills down your spine as it gives off alot of murderous intent.

(Zara): After I am done with you I will slaughter every last one of those women and you will finally be mine......

(A/n): Done and done, the scary zara has finally shown her savage side to y/n and while at first I wanted this to be a quick one chapter of just you encountering zara and getting away but I quickly decided to that zara should be a character to be feared to some level and not just someone you meet and get away from so expect things to be very crazy next chapter but for now I shall take a break and then work on the next chapter of this book tomorrow so see ya then!