Chapter 53: Brother Brawl!

(Luffy): Gomu Gomu No!!!!!!

Luffy runs towards you with both his arms down by his side.

(Luffy): GATLING GUN!

Luffy starts to swing multiple punches at you which you managed to either dodge or block until luffy gets close enough for you to try and grab but the young pirate jumps back in time.

(Y/n): Good timing, however.......

Within a second you are already in luffy's face.

(Luffy): !

You quickly grab onto his red vest and give straw hat luffy a good headbutt which he feels.

(Luffy): OW! THAT HURTS!

You throw your little brother a good distance until he hits off the side of deck.

(Luffy): Agh!

Luffy rubs the lump on his head while you stand there for a bit until you get a fun idea in your head which makes you smirk.

(Y/n): Don't tell me this is all the future pirate king has to offer? I guess I should be the one to focus on that instead of you.

(Luffy): !

Luffy without even saying a word looks angry at you and stretches his right arm back.

(Luffy): GOMU GOMU NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

(Y/n's mind): There we go!

You have your right arm pulled back and ready to clash with luffy's punch.

(Luffy): PISTOL!

(Y/n): RAHHH!!!

Luffy's fist comes shooting towards you until you stopped it with a punch of your own and the force of the collision makes luffy's right arm go all wobbly.

(Y/n): Hehe!

You grab onto luffy's right hand and pull him towards you but as you try to hit him in the head again with a punch this time, luffy grabs onto his head and pulls it to the side which moves him out of the way of your punch.

(Y/n): !

(Rebecca): Ewww!

Luffy slides past you and quickly goes in for another pistol which hits you right in the back.

(Y/n): Whoa!

You fly forward and land on your face.

(Luffy): Hehehehehe! About time I landed a good hit on you!

You start to get yourself up and turn to face your little brother.

(Y/n): Not bad.

(Luffy): Dammit!

(Y/n): You know this brings back memories of you failing quite alot just using your devil fruit abilities.

(Luffy): Hey! I was training hard!

(Y/n): You were yes but.......you still failed alot.

(Flashback)

(Kid Y/n): Okay luffy I want you to hit that tree and see if you can put a dent in it.

(Kid Ace): Don't hold back.

(Kid Luffy): Okay!

Luffy holds onto his left arm with his right hand and as he throws his left arm back it starts to stretch back.

(Kid Luffy): Gomu Gomu no Pistol!

Little luffy shoots his fist towards a tree to try and damage it but his fist bounces off of it and starts flying towards you and ace.