Chapter 57: Gift For Zara

(Zara): (happily humming a tone)

(Y/n):............

It has been a little bit since zara grabbed you and is now walking around with her arm tightly gripped onto your arm but while people look at you and aww, you on the other hand have many things going on within your head as zara is quite the loose cannon.

(Zara): Oh! How about we go into that little shop there?

(Y/n): Hm?

You to see what zara is pointing at to see what looks like a sword shop.

(Y/n): I am fine with my sword, do you want a new blade already?

(Zara): Oh no I see one of my friends in there.

(Y/n): Oh.......well let's go have a chat.

(Zara): Yay!

Zara practically drags you to the shop as she opens the door and as you look inside you quickly notice zoro who just looks at you with wide eyes as you also notice a lady with short hair and glasses standing in the shop as well.

(Zara): Hello tashigi!

The lady known as tashigi quickly notices your presence and just looks at you.

(Tashigi): Who is this?

(Zara): This is my fiance!

(Tashigi): EH! That is the person you have been talking about!

Even zoro looks at you wide eyed as you barley managed to get out of zara grip and head over to him.

(Zoro): I see you have been busy, where is luffy?

(Y/n): Luffy ran off when she got a hold on me but luffy should be fine.

You pull zoro to the side and whisper to him.

(Y/n): Just to inform you, this is the lady that almost got luffy and sanji killed or arrested.

(Zoro): What!?

Zoro glances over at zara who is just happily holding tashigi and jumping around in a circle.

(Zoro): She does not look like someone who could take on luffy.

(Y/n): (sigh) Remember that time I fought you and out matched you.

(Zoro): Yes.......

(Y/n): She was able to match me and honestly best me in the end to which she took one of my eyes and left a scar on me.

Zoro's eyes widen a little as he looks back at zara.

(Zoro): She is stronger than you?

(Y/n): In skill and power but when it comes to mentally I at least have an edge because zara is a little crazy.

(Zoro): Oh.

(Y/n): Just don't try and pick a fight with her because she might go.......abit overboard and make sure to act like we never knew each other since it may be best to lay low.

(Zoro): Got it.

You look back to see if zara is looking and thankfully she is not so you quickly back away from zoro and head over to zara as the lady known as tashigi turns to face you.

(Tashigi): Greeting my name is tashigi but you already know that thanks to zara.

(Y/n): I am pretty sure you already know my name as well since zara seems to have not kept her mouth shut about me.

(Tashigi): She.........really likes to talk about you.

(Zara): Hey!.......I really like you okay.......