Chapter 59: Sudden Attack

You continue to run through the town as you notice more and more marines chasing after you and firing in your direction.

(Y/n): Dammit!

You easily managed to dodge the bullet and take a sharp turn into an alleyway.

(Marine Commander): Some of you lot go around! We will cut him off!

A small group of marines run off and give chase while the rest head towards the alleyway but the moment they look in they see nothing.

(Marine Commander): Some of you head into the alleyway just to make sure he did not find any hideout area while the rest of us will head towards those pirate ships!

Another small group head into the alleyway while the rest sprint off towards the docks.

The small group that headed into the alleyway slowly take their time as what they don't notice is you looking down on them from the roof of the building.

(Y/n's mind): Idiots!

You quickly turn around and run along the rooftops as you head towards your ship in the hopes your crew has made it there.

Meanwhile with shantae, risky and rebecca are running at full speed towards the dock until a large group of marines appear in the street in front of them.

(Risky): Oh great.......

(Marine Commander 2): Pirates! take them down!

The commander points towards the three girls as the marines charge towards them.

(Rebecca): We will have to get through them to get to the ship! Shantae you hold onto the goods we got.

(Shantae): Right!

Risky takes out her pistols and rapidly fires at the marines which takes some of them out as rebecca takes out her hammer, leaps into the air and with one big slam to the ground, she makes the ground below the marines get launched into the air which in turn knocks the marines right up into the sky.

(Rebecca): How's that!?

(Marine commander 2): Just how strong is she?

Risky puts away one of her pistols and quickly takes out a small round ball and throws it at the marines.

(Risky): FOUR!

Risky aims her pistol, fires and hits the round ball which instantly explodes and knocks back the marines and leaves a small crater in the middle of the street.

(Risky): Not bad for a small bomb.

(Rebecca): That was a small one?

(Shantae): Risky can be abit nuts with the bombs.

(Risky): Hey! it was either that or I waste my bullets!

(Shantae): You do know I could of just used my magic so you didn't have to use your ammo?

A small silence happens as rebecca just looks at risky with a raised eyebrow.

(Rebecca): You know..........she makes a good point-

(Risky): THERE IS NO TIME TO ARGUE! LET'S GO!

Risky takes off as rebecca and shantae share a light laugh and take off after her.

(Shantae): It is hard to believe that she was once someone who attacked my town over and over again.

Meanwhile with bella and her group as they run through the other side of town.

(Bella): Make sure to stay close behind me!

(Makino and selena): Right!

They continue to run until they notice some marines running across the street which makes them stop but thankfully the marines didn't notice.