Chapter 63: New Sea

Everyone in the ship is either laying flat on the deck or is sitting on something after that experience as you are at the front of the ship just looking out into this new sea with a big smile on your face as luffy's ship slowly approaches from your right.

(Luffy): Is everyone ok?

You head over to the right side and shout down back at him.

(Y/n): Yeah although there are some of us that did get a little banged up so might not be moving for a little while.

(Luffy): Alright.........say big bro how about we go our separate ways?

(Y/n): Huh? you really want to do that? this is a whole new sea and we don't know what kind of dangers are here.

(Luffy): Don't worry too much, me and my crew will over come any danger!

You look at luffy smiling face for a few seconds until you let out a sigh.

(Y/n): If that is what you want to do then do it but please don't-

(Luffy): Into to much trouble I know.

You smile back at luffy as he turns around and set sails for whatever is ahead of him while you watch on with some worry as bella approaches you.

(Bella): He will be fine, while this sea is more dangerous then the last, it is not something that will kill your brother but make him stronger.

(Y/n): I hope so......do you know anything about this sea?

(Bella): Not much but I do know of the kingdom of alabasta should be one of the places we go to although it is a good distance from here at the moment and it is best we explore for a while.

(Y/n): Is this alabasta important to you?

(Bella): No however I did hear from some of the bandits that captured me that some warlord is over there and from what I have heard he is a real piece of shit.

(Y/n): Well we shall pay a visit to this warlord and give them a swift beating.

(Bella): I don't believe any threats will be much of a problem in this sea but it won't be as much of a push over as the last sea.

(Y/n): I expect that but for now we shall get everyone back to full strength before we continue to sail.

(Bella): Alright.

You looked around and helped any crew member that might of being a little too injured due to the trip over the red line and made sure if they didn't have any serious wounds and luckily not many of the crew had that serious of injuries besides some big cuts after being thrown around the ship. After a couple of hours of doing this, you headed back up to the deck to see bella swinging her weapon around.

(Y/n): Just wondering do you know of any islands besides alabasta?

Bella quickly stops swinging her weapon and turns to face you.

(Bella): I know of a couple of islands although one of them is just a small deserted island but it could be good for the crew to relax on a more nicer place than on the ship again.

(Y/n): That would be best and we could even use that time to celebrate getting onto this sea.

(Bella): I would like that but I want something else.

(Y/n): Which is?

Without warning bella points her weapon right at you with quite an intense look on her face as some of the crew look quite surprised at what bella is doing.

(Bella): I have not been able to really push myself in a while so I believe fighting you at your best will satisfy me for the time being.

(Y/n): It would be pointless, you may have me outmatched in pure strength but keep in mind that both me and zara are not far off each other and you already know what happened when you fought her.