Chapter 62: Red Line

The giga mermaid carefully places her right hand onto the back of your ship and begins to push it along with her immense strength and as luffy's ship comes close enough she uses places her left hand on the back of luffy's ship and gently pushes it along as well.

(Usopp): AHHH WHO IS THAT!?

You look down to see luffy and his crew looking a little scared of the large mermaid pushing them along.

(Y/n): It's okay luffy, she is a friend of mine.

(Giga mermaid): One of them is giving me a creepy look.....

You look at the giga mermaid for a second and look back down at luffy and his crew to see sanji looking like he is about to faint with hearts covering his eyes.

(Y/n): (sigh) That's sanji, he is a creepy dude when it comes to women and honestly I hope he falls off the ship.

(Giga mermaid): I can tip the ship.

(Y/n): Nah don't do that.........unless he keeps doing that then take him deep under the ocean while no one is watching.......

(Giga mermaid): Fair enough.

You stare menacingly at sanji while risky just looks at you worried.

(Risky): Did you just give that thing permission to tell sanji?

(Y/n): Maybe.........

(Risky): (sigh) Well I guess you are now on good terms now at least.

The large mermaid continues to push away until suddenly and without warning the storm comes right back.

(Y/n): What in the hell!?

(Risky): Oh come on! I hate this damn rain!

(Bella): Now comes the rough part.

(Y/n): What do you mean?

(Bella): We have to use the ship's current to go up through the red line.

(Y/n): Okay but where is this red li-

You stop talking as you see an absolutely massive red wall of rock just in front of your ship.

(Bella): That is the red line.

Bella turns to look at the large mermaid.

(Bella): Hey you can you keep both the ships steady and aim it towards there!

Bella points towards what looks like a path that goes right up the mountain.

(Giga mermaid): I can try but this storm is making it hard to see!

(Bella): I will try and steer the ship!

Bella runs off to the ship's wheel as you are barley able to stand thanks to the rocking of the ship and the storm.

(Y/n): EVERYONE HANG ON TO SOMETHING!

(Risky): Oh this is going to be bad! I can feel it!

The giant mermaid tries her best to keep both ships aimed but suddenly she loses grip of luffy's ship.

(Giga): No!

You look at the giga mermaid for a moment and quickly look to see luffy's ship drifting off abit.

(Y/n): LUFFY!

You rush over to the side of your ship and look over to see luffy and his crew trying their best to keep their ship steady as you can hear luffy shouting out to you.

(Luffy): YOU JUST FOCUS ON GETTING UP THE LINE! WE WILL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

You still look quite worried as you take a deep breath.