145: Bone Marrow Cleansing Pill 3

Since the task at hand needed a lot of ingredients and work, Vina decided to involve a few of her most trusted people within the tribe.

Of course, ikinagulat din nila ang balita ni Vina.

Poison, after all, was never a joke.

And they happened to also consume that Bone Marrow Cleansing Pill.

Totoo namang epektibo ito kapag iniinom nila. They could feel their meridians opening up and being cleansed, resulting in easier absorption of Qi when they were cultivating. Iyon naman talaga dapat ang epekto ng Bone Marrow Cleansing Pill.

However, there were also times na nagtake sila nito pero wala namang naging epekto sa kanila. When they inquired about it sa mga tagaNeretos, they said it was normal and it only meant na malinis pa ang meridians nila.

For almost a month, it happened to them several times.

Now that they realized that those no effect pill na tinake nila ay mga lason pala, they couldn't help fearing for their lives.

Vina and Nyssa comforted them together, giving them assurance that they could concoct an antidote for them. However, they needed help for looking the ingredients of it.

Agad naman silang nangako ng pagtulong nila.

When Maru finally provided the ingredients, Vina with her tribesmen began looking and bringin them to a hidden cave in the mountain.

Para hindi sila makakuha ng atensyon, Nyssa would teleport herself and one of her friends from their tent up to the cave while the rest would stay there either to act naturally or to spy on the Neretos people.

Anyway, when the ingredients were already completed, Nyssa began working for the antidote at once.

Fortunately, she could concoct it in a large quantity so she only needed to do it at least five times.

Bukod pa doon, the antidote could be mixed with the food like that so they only needed to find a way to slip them to the kitchen. At hindi rin naman sila nahirapan doon dahil Vina was with them.

She would find a way to bring out the people in the kitchen at kapag wala na ang mga ito, Nyssa and Leo would teleport there to put the antidote to the meal of the day.

They did the smuggling of the potion for five consecutive days.

When they made sure na lahat ay nakakonsumo na ng antidote, Maru felt the pulse of those friends of Vina.

Nakahinga ang mga ito ng maluwang ng sabihin ng ibon na napurge na ang lason mula sa mga katawan nila.

Hindi lang naman sila ang nakahinga ng maluwang, Nyssa did too. Since the antidote had already removed the poison in their veins, it meant she could finally rest the next days.

"Thank you." Vina said.

For the past five days, she saw how Nyssa worked so hard just for that antidote. She had to do it from early in the morning up to afternoon, nonstop, para sa gabi siya ay makapagpahinga hanggang kinabukasan.

She didn't expect the lady to do that much for her tribe.

She felt gratified and swore in her heart to treat Nyssa even better this time.

"Don't mention it." Nyssa muttered sleepily.

Next thing they know, she was already sleeping soundly.

Anyway, bukod kay Vina at ilang mga kaibigan niya, the rest of their tribesmen had no idea about the poison and the antidote.

This was exactly how Nyssa and the rest wanted it.

The less people knew, the less chance of the Neretos to find out about the healing of the Meridius people.

Anyway, this antidote wasn't just a simple one. Once it removed the poison in a person's body, he/she would develop an immunity for that certain type of poison too.

Kaya kahit makatake ulit ng kaparehas na lason ang mga tagaMeridius, they would no longer take effect on them anymore.

***

Since Vina felt so thankful to Nyssa, hindi niya hinayaang hindi malaman ng Lola niya ang ginawa ng dalaga at mga kasama niya para sa tribo nila.

She told everything to the Tribe Head noong minsang maiwan silang dalawa sa tent ng matanda.

Of course, ikinagulat nito ang binalita niya.

At first, they were really cautious towards the Neretos people. But Vice Leader vouched for them.

Magkamag-anak din kasi ito at si Felix. Isa pa, they were maybe both Sun Tribes but Neretos was way bigger than them. Big enough to consider their tribe as a kingdom. Kaya din kumpara sa kanila at sa Austral, Neretos called their Tribe Head as King and the heir as Prince.

Hindi naman sa natatakot ang mga tagaMeridius sa kanila. But if they could maintain the peace between their Sun Tribes, then it was much better.

However, hindi inaasahan ni Nana Asyang that they would sneak an attack on them like this.

Of course, may ilang bali balita na rin naman siyang naririnig tungkol sa mga tagaNeretos but she chose to give them a benefit of the doubt.

Anyway, the old Tribe Head told Vina to arrange a meeting between her and Nyssa.

In fact, she had another pending matter to talk with this young lady.

Might as well, she meet her now to thank her and talk to her about this other matter.

***

"You told your grandmother?" Raqie asked Vina with a shock expression.

The latter went to their tent in the middle of the night para sabihin kay Nyssa na gusto siyang makausap ng Tribe Head bukas ng umaga.

Raqie was shocked because she was thinking na itatago muna nila ang balita mula sa kahit na kanino. After all, Vina had already involved some of her tribesmen and that was already the limit for Raqie's trust.

However, wala lang namang reaction si Nyssa. She was kind of expecting it already from Vina.

She was someone who was having a hard time keeping anything from her grandmother so it was natural for her to do that.

"Let it be, Raqie. It is the Tribe Head after all."

"Did she really believe you, Vina? Did she really believe us?" Toby asked.

"Yes. Of course. She is my grandmother. She definitely will believe me over anyone else."

"Besides, that old woman isn't too easy to deceive. She has a way to find out whether we are lying or not. Just wait for tomorrow when we meet her."

Nyssa said this to make the people around her to feel assure however this made Vina gasped.

"How did you know about it?"

The former paused for a moment, silently castigating herself for being to easy going with the information she was blurting out.

Then she gave Vina an awkward smile and said, "I made my research."

Afterwards, she winked at her.

***