59: Test of Power

Nyssa survived the assassins' attacks towards her.

In her dreams...

Unfortunately, the sun already set but she was still fighting these assassins.

No matter how much skilled she was, they were still obviously much stronger than her. They were also more in number.

These assassins cornered her until they finally reached the meadow before the Condemned Forest.

Gusto na niyang umiyak. Her body was tired already. Kundi lang dahil sa may pagkashield type ang suot niyang damit ngayon dahil na rin gawa iyon ni Maru at nilagyan niya ng parte ng void ang mga iyon, baka kaninang kanina pa siya nagupo ng mga ito.

"Give up already." Inis na nasabi sa kanya nung leader ng mga assassin. He even gritted his teeth.

The lady was just a mere weakling. Pero hindi niya maintindihan kung bakit nahihirapan sila na hulihin ito. So far, this had been the longest mission they had ever done.

Nyssa smirked.

"Sorry. I don't know that word."

The leader clenched his jaw and was about to command an attack again when he felt that strong aura.

He immediately halted.

Nyssa also felt it too. And she didn't need anyone to inform her kung sino ang mga bagong dating.

Her lips hooked up.

"Finally, your bosses have their guts to show up." She said.

The assassins glared at her at once.

"This might means bad news to you though. I heard she is a perfectionist." Napangiwi pa siya on behalf of the assassins around her.

They didn't react at her words though they knew she was right.

The young lady of Ryder Clan hated this kind of prolonged mission. She wanted them to be quick and clean.

And by the state of this mission, those two requirements had long been violated by them.

The night wind blew and they shivered at once.

Well, the least they could do now was to capature this lady.

"You seem to know me a lot, Miss Meng."

Kasabay ng paghangin ng malakas kanina, dalawang tao ang nag-appear sa harapan ni Nyssa.

A lad and a lady.

Nyssa focused her eyes on her dearest sister.

She looked the same the last time she saw her in pastlife. Come to think of it, Moira Ryder always looked the same. She never seemed to grow old at all. Not even a hint of maturity on her face existed.

Iba talaga pag alagang alaga at kapag marami kang competent people who could do your bidding.

She didn't even have to dirty her hands at all.

Except tonight though.

Nyssa smirked. "Maybe..." Nagawa pa niyang magshrug.

"A lone lady with 2-star epic level... Your cultivation levels are way higher but it takes you this much time to finally corner her. After all the mess you have created today, we are forced to take the lead now. Do you have anything to say, Assassin Leader?" The man beside Moira said. His name was Yuan.

Agad namang napaiwas ng tingin ang mga assassins. The leader, on the other hand, apologetically shook his head but gave Nyssa a glare.

"No need to blame them. I am just really good in endurance games." Nyssa said.