100: Ana's Report 3

(A/N: HAPPY 100TH CHAPTERS!!! 🎉🎉🎉 I bet your head hurts from the last chapter, eh? Read more then... I will explain! 😉😏)

Nyssa secretly entered the house using the windows from her room.

Fortunately, the kids were not in there.

Sandali siyang nakinig sa may pintuan tungkol sa pinag-uusapan ng walo.

They had seemed to be brainstorming about what they would say when the Central Authorities direct-examined them.

She sighed.

They seemed to have known about her report. It must have been Zaki who told them.

Anyway, Nyssa stopped listening to them and laid on her bed.

She was just too tired, both physically and emotionally.

But the most exhausted to her was her mentality.

She lost them.

In the end, she still lost them...

She even swore to make things better this time. Even threw all the cards she had just to save them.

She wasn't supposed to make that report. She wasn't supposed to divulge all of those things she had said to Central Authorities.

But she was also aware of her own strength.

She was desperate to save those kids and so she seeked the help of the most powerful people in this continent.

But even they failed...

Nyssa covered her eyes using her arms. While her other hand pounded on her left chest...

Damn, it is so painful.

Anyway, she diverted her thoughts towards the secrets she had told the Central Authorities.

This would surely changed everything now.

In her past life, this missing child case remained unsolved even after years of thorough investigation of Central Authorities.

But she did find out about these information noong panahong nag-iimbestiga siya. That's because Moira herself told her about these things.

Back then, Nyssa had gotten closer to those orphan kids too. And when they had been taken by the kidnappers, she had also sworn to revenge them herself.

She followed their trails and eventually, found out about the Babel Island.

She realized then that it was the same island bought by her family years ago. She remembered it since she went there once noong bata pa sila ni Moira.

However, what she saw in that island really terrified her.

That children slavery... That bloody building of that tower...

She confronted Moira about it back then.

Her twin sister truthfully told her then about the Dark Guild and their grand plan.

"You're actually just in time, Nyssa. I am intending to have my people invite you here. But there's no need for that anymore because you come here already yourself. Hmmn... Is this what they call twin telepathy?

"Anyway, do you know that you have this special constitution, Nyssa? Even without cultivating, your body can absorb energy. That's actually how you killed mother. You were greedy. You absorbed all of her energy back then. Even her essence... That's why father hates you.

"However, I am different than father. I do not blame you, instead, I value your power so much. If you work hand in hand with me, I will make sure to protect you from him. I will make sure the two of us will become the most powerful people in this world. All you need to do is join the Dark Guild, absorb the essence of these children and become powerful enough."