31: Group Test

Days passed by quickly at nairaos din ni Nyssa ang unang test.

It was basically putting both hands on the Spirit Stone at madedetect na nito ang Spiritual level ng isang tao.

As Nyssa had evolved and brokenthrough quite a lot of times since the recruitment, it was evident that she would pass this test.

However, the real struggle would begin after the first test.

As she and Toby had been in one group for the technology test, she was also carrying the burden of everyone's expectation of Toby.

Unfortunately, her teammates seemed to be had another thoughts about her.

Ineexpect na niya iyon mula kay Anita.

But from Toby???

"Are you sure you can still afford playing mobile games now?" Saway sa kanya ni Raqie.

Kakalabas lang ni Nyssa mula sa Tech room no. 7 kung saan nakaassign ang grupo nila upang gawin ang project nila. She decided to stay out for a moment dahil na rin sa pagtataboy ni Toby sa kanya kanina.

Sakto naman ang pagdaan ng mga council members at naabutan siya doong naglalaro.

"It seems so." Sabay shrug pa niya.

Bigla naman siyang kinutusan ni Raqie.

"Ouch..."

"This is a group test, Anastasia. Don't forget."

Nyssa pouted while massaging her head. Tch...

Sino bang ayaw na makicooperate siya?

Kahit naman hindi siya ganun kagaling sa modern technology, it didn't mean she was a complete idiot about it. Most especially with codes.

Nyssa had always a special skill with the languages of the world. That included computer language.

But then again, it was still up to her teammates kung paano nila siya gustong makatulong.

Nyssa sighed and stood up.

Di na siya sumagot pa kay Raqie. Instead, she immediately did what she wanted her to do and went back inside the tech room no. 7.

***

"Mukhang hindi naman si Anastasia ang may problema eh." Comment ni Naomi habang sumisilip mula sa maliit na bintana sa pintuan ng tech room no. 7.

The others were doing the same too.

They watched as Anastasia tried to approach the team but Anita faced her and raised an eyebrow towards her. Kaya naman walang nagawa si Nyssa kundi ang pumunta sa malapit na sofa at doon na lang naglaro ng mobile games.

"Hep. San ka pupunta?" Awat pa ni Naomi kay Raqie na papasok na sana sa kwarto.

"That idiot needs some piece of my mind.

"And also the rest of her teammates."

Napaubo ng wala sa oras sila Andy at Naomi dahil doon. Is this real? Is Raqie being concern towards Anastasia now?

Lihim namang napangiti si Brock dahil doon. But he immediately composed himself bago pa man may makapuna sa expression niya.

"Raqie, please don't do anything. Since they begin the project, they are already being tested. Let's just watch how they will pass this one, especially Anastasia."

"She won't disappoint anyway." Drax said suddenly bago nagpatuloy na sa paglalakad.

This time, it wasn't just Naomi and Andy who were dumbfounded.