174: Dark Guild vs United Cultivators 3

Nyssa was right. The Great Elder was only able to hurt her moments ago because he sneaked an attack to her. Right now, with this fast-paced fight with him clearly proved that she was stronger than him. Her martial art skill was enough to keep toying him.

Unexpectedly though, the other side was not planning to fight fairly at all. In the midst of her duel with the Dark Guild’s Great Elder, another person had joined them. This person was also an Initial Major God.

‘Careful…’ Maru warned Nyssa who teleported away from those the Great Elder because she also noticed that someone had joined their fight.

Well, she already learned her lesson after that last old man managed to hurt her just because of her inattention. This time, she was alert in case the same thing happened.

Which was very fortunate since she was able to detect her father attacking fiercely behind her. And judging from the way that attack had destroyed the portion of the forest it hit, she was sure he didn’t hold back at all. His killing intent towards her was really that great.

“Ah, Octavian… You finally show yourself.”

“You dare to call father like that?!” Moira shouted at her angrily. She obviously took so much offense after Nyssa disrespected Octavian like that.

Nyssa couldn’t help sneering though. It wasn’t just Moira who had a violent reaction as soon as she called her father using his name without any honorifics at all. The man’s face had also turned very red out of lividness towards her.

Well, look at that…

After the last time the three of them had seen each other…

After several attempts to end her life…

Did they really think she could still give them respect?

Even the stupidest person in the world had its limit too.

When Octavian let go of the pretense last time and acted to kill her himself, it had also reached her bottom line.

Nyssa scratched her nose then looked and pointed at Moira. “I see, mag-ama nga kayong tunay. Your hatred towards me is really too much.”

“You deserve that much hatred.” Octavian told her.

“Maybe. But you deserve the same thing too. I just have a question, Octavian? May ibang lalaki ba ang mama ko noong nabubuhay pa siya? Because how else can I be different from you and Moira if you are really my father? If my mother really had another man back then, well… Hindi na nakakapagtaka yun, di ba? Just look at you. How are you deserving of my mother’s love and affection?”

That was a trigger for Octavian. He lividly attacked Nyssa with his full strength using a palm strike.

When the Great Elder of the Dark Guild saw that Octavian was attacking full of murderous intent, he saw that as opportunity to follow up the attack too. During his duel with the lady, he could tell that her martial art skills were very developed. No wonder despite Moira’s advanced cultivation level, she couldn’t defeat this sister of hers.

This fact alone was enough reason for him to think that they should destroy this lady first if they wanted to win this war. And that thought was even greatly supported by her possession of the Void element. Her being alive would only bring trouble to them.

Nyssa’s eyes flashed as she saw the action of the Great Elder from the Dark Guild. She was just thinking of how to counter both attacks from her father and the old man when she saw a shadow blocked the latter.

After she realized who that person, she stopped and couldn’t help feeling grateful.

It was Czar.

For the second time, he shielded her from her attacker. A fatherly act that Octavian had never done on her behalf. And she could bet anything that he would never do it whatever the situation may be.