95: Enjailment 2

The three of them came back to the headquarters. Toby and Fiona helped each other in tending the wounds of Sophia.

Parang maamong tuta naman si Sonny na maluluha luha pang nakatunghay sa kapatid niya habang ginagamot ng dalawa.

"Sorry. I made you all worried." Sophia could no longer keep her guilt.

"You really should be. I had no idea what to do nor how to get you out of there. Kundi dahil kanila Ana at Toby, baka habambuhay ka na doon." Fiona said.

She was really matured for her age.

"I am really sorry."

"That's alright. No matter what, if you have problems or get into troubles, do not hesitate to reach out to us. I and Toby will always be willing to help you kids."

"Un... But if you can evade troubles, that's much better. Look at how beaten you up, Sophia. I don't even know how your thin body can still move despite these." Hindi napigilang mapangiwi ni Toby dahil doon.

"Anyway, I am really thankful towards you and Ana... most especially at Ana. I've never thought you would even lie for me and even claimed me as your sister. That... why did you do that?"

"Why not?" Nyssa simply asked back.

She was still not back into normal. Though her anger already subsided.

Napahinga na lang ng malalim si Toby as he painfully watched Nyssa acting like this.

After a while, natapos na ring gamutin ng dalawa si Nyssa.

Fiona went to cook dinner.

Inimbitahan pa niya ang dalawa na doon na rin kumain pero tumanggi ang mga ito dahil kawawa naman ang tatlong lalaking naiwan nila sa bahay.

The four of them, in fact, was only hoping to eat kapag anjan si Toby. Otherwise, eating out was their other option.

***

"Where did you get those certificates, Ana?" Toby could no longer stopped himself from asking the moment na makalayo sila sa headquarters ng mga bata.

"Maru's magic..."

"Damn, you're getting gutsier as days pass by. You even dare to deceive those authorities. Aren't you afraid to be found out? Remember, we are working with them because of this mission."

"Don't worry. It was foolproof. If they will really investigate, they will see the same information at the other end.

"Besides, I am really planning to take them all to Eastern Island. Since I involved myself with them already, I cannot just leave them along halfway. Once we finish this mission, I intend to send them all to Meng Residence. I will plead my father if I have to para lamang magkapuwang sila doon."

Toby was speechless.

So Maru had that kind of magic and Nyssa had thought that much ahead too. That's good. She was using her brain now.

He smiled in relief atsaka inakbayan ang dalaga.

"I am proud of you. Others might be able to help them but only a crazy girl like who woukd bring home these entire kids to be adopted."

"You should, right." Sabay irap pa sa kanya ng dalaga.

Finally, Nyssa had no longer that dark aura around her.

The two of them joked with each other until Nyssa suddenly stopped walking.

They just came out from the alley when that happened.

Toby curiously looked at the lady and found her looking at her right with a frown.

Actually, she was looking at roofs. Which one? Toby had no idea.

And then Nyssa quickly produced void on her hand and threw it towards one of the roofs.

Toby was shocked. "Ana! Why did you do that? Baka may makakita sayo?"

"I am just checking something."

"What is it?"

"I feel like may sumusunod sa atin."

He was stumped. He actually didn't feel anything.

Maybe because he was too worried about Nyssa that his focus was solely on hers.

"I might be wrong though." Nyssa shrugged but that feeling was still there.

Though her void energy seemed to caught nothing in the end sa direksyon kung saan niya naramdaman na parang may nasunod sa kanila.

"Anyway, tara na nga lang at umuwi. Baka pagod lang ako."

"Yeah, might be."

The two of them continued walking at the direction of their house.

What they didn't know, Nyssa's instinct was very right.

There was really someone following her. It was just that, the lad had quickly dodged her void attack.

But still, a part of his arm was scraped of its power. For a light energy user like him, the void was totally fatal.

Though he didn't react that much but he was actually in pain.

Anyway, he no longer followed Toby and Nyssa.

The fact that she was still able to detect him despite their distance, it only meant that she wasn't an easy enemy at all.

After all, she seemed to have evolved a lot these past few months.

He just decided to go back and report everything he found out.

***

"So... she finally reached Legendary level." Moira said. She was sitting on her throne seat while tapping her fingers on the arm of the seat.

She was looking at no specific place, obviously, thinking. The other two people in the room with her were busy.

It was Yuan being treated by another lady in the room.

"For her to be finally able to use the Void... It seems legit." The other lady said.

"It doesn't seem that very powerful yet though. Nagagamot mo pa nga ako." Yuan said to the lady.

And yes... It was him who was following Nyssa and Toby a while ago.

"Un... You are right." The lady agreed to Yuan.

Moira, on her seat, suddenly tilted her head while looking at the two "flirting" in front of her.

"We only had that one chance then. Since we lost that, we only allowed her to get stronger. It was just few months ago when she was still a weakling and could only use combat to fight. But since she could use the void now, it will only be a matter of time before she finally finds the proper way to cultivate it.

"When that happens, do you think the two of you could still enjoy your days together?"

The two stopped their "flirting" at once. Not because they fear Moira's words but because they felt how pissed she was at moment.

Usually, she didn't mind them at all.

But something was ticking her off right now.

In fact, it wasn't just something that was irritating Moira right now.

She would only be unpertubed when it came to Nyssa, her twin sister. She had just proven herself to be the greatest thorn in Moira's throat. That whichever lifetime it is, the two of them were still be facing off each other in the end.

Moira's fingers finally stopped tapping the armrest. Her eyes focused on the two people na kasama niya sa kwartong iyon

"Yuan, the next Third Day, we will have a change of plan. Gather your people at once and meet me later.

"As for you..." Moira stopped and looked at the other lady in the room.

"You should prepare more for a fight with my dearest sister."

***