103: Captured 1

Nyssa was kidnapped.

That day was supposed their last day before returning to their group journey.

Toby, Khalil and Jin went out to buy things they would need.

She and Adam were left out in the house together.

They were eating lunch when the door suddenly burst open. Mula doon, pumasok ang grupo ng mga nakamaskarang tao and quickly captured the two of them.

Hindi na nagawang manlaban ng dalawa because these men used sleeping potion that quickly made the two of them unconscious.

***

Nagising si Nyssa because of punching and kicking sounds.

When the sleeping potion finally wore off and she could already will herself to be fully awake, doon lang niya narealize kung ano yung narinig niya kanina.

She was in a cave like room and she wasn't alone there. She actually found Yuan, the bastard, beating Khalil on the other side of the room.

Yes, it was Khalil. Her eyes already looked around and found Adam on her right at wala pa rin itong malay.

Anyway, parehas silang nakagapos gamit ang makapal na metal chains na nakakabit sa pader.

"Stop! What the heck you think you are doing with Khalil, Yuan?!" She asked angrily at him.

Agad namang napatigil ang kamao ni Yuan na muli sanang susuntukin si Khalil. Then with a sneer, his eyes found Nyssa.

"Ah, I see. You've waken up."

"Let him go now!"

Nyssa's eyes were almost red due to anger. This Yuan beat up Khalil thoroughly. His face was bloody at halos hindi na makilala ito.

Kundi dahil sa kadena na gumagapos sa kanya, baka nasugod na niya ito.

"You can't blame this on me entirely. Isinama na nga namin yang isa mong lalaki. But this dolt even dares to follow us here. I am just asking him kung paano niya tayo natagpuan. But he won't answer. So I have to do this." Yuan said with a shrug.

He finally let go of Khalil who fell on the ground due to exhaustion and pain. Then he started make his way towards her.

Nyssa gritted her teeth.

"I should have known you are this bastard, Yuan."

The lad finally reached in front of her.

He crouched so he would be on eye level with Nyssa.

"Don't be angry at me, Nyssa. You are actually the impossible one amongst us. Imagine, napunta ka lang sa katawan na to but you already prefer four lads? Dang! You don't even want to kiss me in your old body. You are surely great, eh..."

Nyssa stiffened.

The moment Yuan said her name, nablanko na ang isipan niya.

Yuan knew about the swapping!

So most likely, Moira knew about this too...

Samu't sari ng mga bagay ang naisip ni Nyssa just because of that information. Hindi niya tuloy napansin ang ngisi ni Yuan at kamay nitong malapit na sa mukha niya.

But before he could even touched her, someone collided with him and prevented him from doing so. He was also sent away a few distance away.

Nagulat naman ang dalaga when she found out that Adam did this.

"Don't touch her." Adam said coldly towards Yuan.

Actually, he wouldn't collide at him at all kung hindi lang siya nakagapos nitong mga metal chain. He would have used his element too. But this metal chain seemed to be modified. It could prevent him from using his elements.

And so, in order to protect Nyssa from the claws of this man, he used his body to do so.

Nyssa blinked at Adam na nasa harapan niya. She never thought he would protect her. He was always...

"Damn, I don't like your boy toys, Nyssa." Yuan said with darkening eyes. He wiped the blood on the side of his mouth saka umayos ng tayo.

Then he started to attack Adam.

"Don't!!!" Nyssa screamed.

But Yuan still continued beating Adam.

This time, Nyssa could feel the boiling hot anger inside her to be at peak.

Khalil and Adam...

They were hurt because of her.

That's the most hateful thing for her. Why exactly did they need to stand in front of her? She would never want them to get hurt just because of her. Not at all!

Napatigil naman si Yuan sa pagsuntok at pagsipa kay Adam ng maramdaman niya ang nakakasuffocate na aura mula sa direksyon ni Nyssa.

He was truly shocked!

She wasn't supposed to be able to use here element. That metal chain wasn't supposed to let her!

When he looked at Nyssa, a black aura was surrounding her body. Her eyes were almost red while looking at him. He shivered upon seeing that. He almost coiled in fear upon seeing her eyes.

He stepped back, wanting to get away from her as much as he could kahit hindi naman umaalis sa pwesto niya si Nyssa.

Also, he felt as if his energy was being absorbed by her.

He knew it should be the Void.

But really?! She wasn't really supposed to use element right now. What kind of impossibility was this?

Bago pa man masagot ang tanong ni Yuan, Nyssa's aura suddenly disappeared and she fell on the ground with a thud.

"Ana!"

Adam and Khalil wanted to go to her side but they were also beaten thoroughly that they could only lift their heads on her direction to see how she was doing.

Yuan, on the other hand, felt as if a huge burden was lifted out from his body.

Truly, that power was scary.

Fortunately, the metal chains did it work at the last moment.

"That must have drained you a lot."

A lady's voice said from the entrance of the cave like room.

All of them looked over there.

Yuan's eyes lit up and walked towards the lady.

Khalil and Adam had no expression. She was a complete stranger for them.

As for Nyssa...

"You..." She muttered despite the pain on her body. She stared at the lady before her who also did the same thing.

Both of them didn't say anything for a while.

But actually, deep inside them, they felt weird out.

It was like they were staring at each other's reflection in the mirror.

The reflection which they hadn't seen for a while now.

***