•Taehanie•

[ warning! ]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also \\

It has 3 days since Christmas happened. Taehyung and Jeongguk were bathing the triplets. The maids were there beside them but they wanted to do it, the maids were only there cause things might not end well.

The triplets were sitting on a big ass bathtub and Tae and kook were sitting on the side. They let the three play while taking bathing.

Taehyung was rinsing Banse while Jeongguk was rubbing a milk soap on Jinguk's soft baby skin.

Taehan was happily splashing and playing alone. Not until Banse took one of Taehan's rubber duck making The eldest baby cry.

"Ah, Banse-ah, don't do that. It's bad. You should not take away your brother's toy. You have yours." Taehyung offered banse a ball.

But Banse just ignored his mom's offer and continued playing with his older brother's toy.

Taehan kept crying making Taehyung sigh and Jungkook just looked at his lover, knowing that he's getting angry.

"Melisa? Can you please take Banse and dry him."

Tae held up their youngest son, passing him to Melisa, their maid. The maid took Banse away and Taehyung gently takes Banse in his arms, calming him down.

On the other hand, Jinguk just started playing with his dad.  Minutes later, they rinsed the two and dressed them up. They put them down on the mat to let them play.

Tae got downstairs and helped to clean the house. Jungkook just stayed with the triplets and played with them.

"Tae, just go rest or be with Jungkook, we can clean this." One of the maids smiled.

"No it's alright, I can help." Taehyung took the balloons and other decorations off the wall and put them in the box. Minutes and hours had past and they were finally done cleaning the house.

Gguk came downstairs and saw his boyfriend tired and sweaty, lying down on the couch. He slowly approached the younger one and got on top of him, making Taehyung curse.

"Fuck you, you scared me, oh my god" Tae closed his eyes as he sighs.

"Sorry" the older giggled and kissed the omega's forehead.

"What did you do? You look tired and sweaty." Jeongguk asked while brushing his wet bangs on his forehead.

"Just helped the maids to clean this house," Tae responds, eyes still closed.

"Oh, wifey material" Jungkook teased and chuckled.

Tae felt his cheeks heated and bit his lips, preventing him from smiling. "Shut up"

The older kissed the younger's nose. Taehyung opened his eyes, making eye contact with his lover. Eyes full of love and trust. Their face getting closer and closer, lips are only centimeters away.

Taehyung finally grabbed Jeongguk's neck and put their lips together. The kiss was full of love and passion. The omega can feel his boyfriend smiling through their kiss. After kissing for a minute, they took a break and breathe.

Still looking at each other, not breaking the eye contact. The older put their foreheads together, nose touching. They were about to kiss when they heard a voice that distracts them.

"Ehem, hello there bitches" Hwasa wave her hands.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be doing that in your room?" Jennie asked.