•Leaving•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\

The kim family got home and Namjoon decided to have a talk with family about Tae. They all sat in the couch and wait for the dad of the family speak.

"Tae, I know you have a problem. Wanna share with us?" Namjoon asked.

Tae looked at his father knowing that it's about why would he leave korea. "Dad, I don't have any problems, but thanks. I just want to go and experience new things and I also want to be with the girls" He lied but he sas still thankful because his dad and his family was still there, waiting to listen at his problems.

"Mhm, okay. How about you? You've been quiet since at the restaurant, what's wrong?" Joonie now asked Jungkook if what's wrong.

Jungkook looked at them and talk. "When did you start planning this?" He was asking Tae but he didn't want to look at the younger.

Namjoon and Jin looked at Tae to answer his brother's question. "Not that long ago" he said while looking at his hands.

Jungkook didn't talk anymore and an awkward silence came. Namjoon broke the silence. "Tae, I know you just turned 18 but you still need to be careful. I know that we shouldn't agree with your decision because you're still kinda young but since we trust you, We will let you decide and do anything you like." Their father smiled to Tae warmly.

"Be careful always my dear. We're letting you go since we trust your decision. But remember, there's always consequences you'll face and you need to be strong for it. Whenever you feel bad, guilty or not strong enough, don't act like you're strong, cause sometimes, we need to let it go and experience new things. If you have any problems, mom and dad will always listen to you no matter what." Jin hold Tae's hand while looking at him with a teary eyes.

Tae looked at his mom and started crying. He hugged his mom. "Thank you mom, thank you so much. Thank you for advising me, thank you for teaching me, thank you for everything you've done good to me." Taehyung cried on his mom's shoulder again and hugged him tightly. Jin smiled while crying, he never heard Tae speaking like this towards him.

"Don't cry darling, mom and dad doesn't wanna see their beautiful son crying." Namjoon smiled and giggle.

Jungkook was looking at them, not knowing what to do. Taehyung was calming a bit now. "Go to sleep now, you and the girls will leave tomorrow with a private jet. You need to wake up at 6 because you and the girls flight is at 10 am." His mom said towards to Tae.

"Why do I need to wake up so early mom?" The youngest son whined.

"Because you move to slow and you take a long time to get ready and pick your outfit" Jin chuckled.

Namjin and Tae stood up and was about to walk and go upstairs when Gguk speak. "Tae, let's talk at the balcony"

Tae turned around and look at his brother. He didn't know if he would agree to this or not. But he couldn't do anything because it was his last day and night. He nod at the older and tell their parents that they'll just go to bed after they talk.

The married couple walked upstairs and got into room and Kook started to stand up. "Let's go." The older said. They both walked upstairs and got into the balcony. They were standing next to each other while looking outside. The younger waited Jungkook to speak cause he didn't want to talk since he was kinda nervous.

"Tae?" Gguk called out the other one.

"Hm?" Tae answered while not looking at the other.

"Why are you moving?" Now jungkook turned his direction to the other. Taehyung remained silent, not wanting to answer the question.