•past•

After an hour, Tae woke up and immediately call Jungkook. "J-jungkook!" He yelled out loud to make sure kook heard him yelling.

The older heard the younger yelled and quickly jogged upstairs and got inside of Tae's room. "Is there anything wrong, petal?" Kook asked.

Tae just made grabby hands towards the other and Jungkook carried him again.

"Hungry"

"You're hungry, my petal?"

Tae nod to answer his question and the older carried the younger downstairs and sit him on the dining chair.

"Feed" Tae quietly said.

Jungkook cut a piece on the pancake and feed it to Taehyung. "Want some bacon?" Kook asked tae gently because he knows that has a problem right now or his tired.

The younger nod and eat the bacon that Jungkook offered to him. After 10 minutes, Tae was finally done eating. Jungkook wants to ask Tae if what's wrong and what's the reason of what happened earlier. He wasn't sure if he really want to ask the younger because Tae was not in the mood to talk.

But he still decided to talk with the younger so his problem will be solve if he really has a problem.

"Angel, is there anything wrong? If you have a problem I'm still here for you, you know"

Tae remained silent and let a tear feel down to his cheeks. Jungkook got worried again because he thought that this will happen again.

"Hey, hey what's wrong? Are you okay, petal? You can tell me whatever you want, my love"

"You promise that you won't tell anyone." Taehyung seriously looked at Kooks eyes.

"Yes. I promise " Jungkook promised the younger.

Tae sighed heavily and shakes his hands, feeling so nervous. "U-uhm, back when I was 10 years old, you were currently on vacation in your grandparents house and I was here alone." Tae was still nervous and shaky.

"I decided to play outside of our house like literally in the street because I was so bored. The suddenly-" Tae started crying, bringing his memories again. "Shhh, its fine, I'm here." The older comforted him and held his hands.

"A m-man came a-and said to m-me that, If I w-will go with h-him, I-I'll get an ice cream. Of course I followed him and when few minutes later, I-i realized t-that it was a d-different place. When I-i looked at h-him-" Tae couldn't speak anymore since he was crying so hard that couldn't breath.

Jungkook immediately pulled Tae into a hug and cried on his neck. The older patted Tae's back gently. "Its fine baby, I'm here. No one is gonna hurt you anymore. Brother is here to protect you. You're safe with me" Kook tried to calm Tae down.

"H-h-he a-almost raped m-me and h-he beaten m-me up s-so b-bad and Thankfully s-someone w-was there t-to help m-me" Tae cried out loud, unable to control him self who was sobbing so hard.

Jungkook carried Tae and supports his bum. Tae's legs goes around the waist of the older. Kook swayed him carefully while humming some lullaby. After 15-18 minutes, Tae calmed down a bit. Jungkook knew that Tae is tired from crying so he carried the younger one to the upstairs again.

They got into Taehyung's room and both laid down. Kook was still caressing Tae to make him calm and fell asleep. After a while, The younger felt asleep. "Don't worry angel, I'm here to protect you. I promise that I won't let someone hurt you and I wont hurt you as well. I love you so much." Kook whispered talk to a sleeping angel.

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Hiii! I'm sorry that I just uploaded now, it's because I was really busy with our dance and thankfully we're done performing it in this morning. And yeah, it was kinda nervous but who cares? Lmao. Anyway, I'm sorry if I had a lot of mistakes in there because I'm not feeling well now. I even performed our dance while I was kinda sick hahaha. Btw, please take care of your self and have a great day! I purple you!💜

AND BANGTAN IS BACCCCK AAAAA HAHAHAHA it will be out here in the Philippines like 5 pm so I'm waiting cause it's literally 3 pm right now.