•nesting•

Hello there beautiful human being! I would like to apologize first since your lazy author weren't updating daily since I got sick. And since I got sick, my mom told me not to use phone that much but I was writing some chapters so I couldn't really do what did my mom said so, I deleted my wattpad and download it again and guess what? Your dumb ass author forgot her password!😃 and after a thousand of tries I finally got it right! So here I am. Btw, I'm really sorry. Love you all so much😔❤️
——————————————————

[ warning! ]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also \\

"Babe! Hurry up! Everyone is waiting for us!" Taehyung called out.

"Alright, I'm coming!" Jeongguk shouted back who was running downstairs.

They were going out with the other's since they have been begging to shop for the babies. Kook doesn't really want Tae to go anywhere because he might hurt himself or something.

Yes, Jungkook has been more protective of Taehyung since he is carrying their children. But even though the younger one is not pregnant, he was still protective of him. The others were waiting at the van and Tae and kook got in.

"So what's our plan for today?" Jeongguk asked them.

"GO SHOPPING!" Everyone said in unison.

Jungkook chuckled and told the driver to get them to the mall. He ordered the guards that they won't go with them today since they were a lot of them and pretty sure that they could protect themselves.

Like Chaesoo, they slapped and grabbed a guy's hair when someone tried to touch Taehyung in an inappropriate way.

Jenlisa, they manage to break someone's bone when someone tried to slap Jennie and Taehyung.

Jimin and Y/N, they beat someone up when they tried to drag or kidnap Taehyung and Jisoo.

And plus, Hobi and Yoongi are here so they are secured and Jungkook is also with them. I mean there only 4 alphas in the group and those are the tops except for Jisoo. Lisa is the alpha girl in the group so she is much stronger than the other girls
Jisoo and Chaeyoung are the only betas and the rest are omegas.

They arrived at the mall and enter. As expected, a lot of people were taking pictures and surrounding them. Jeongguk kept himself really close to the younger one. Jennie got into the other side of Tae just in case some people might get so close to him.

And of course, they are the visual squad but always damn hungry. Taehyung wanted pizza and fries so they all go eat in a restaurant that sells pizza and fries.

"So Tae, how are you doing these days?" Yoongi asked.

"I've actually been doing good. But there's just a lot of back pains and kickings of the three in there" Tae pointed at his bump.

"And a lot of cravings also," Kook added as he sighed.

"You've must been suffering a lot kooks" hoseok chuckled.

"Mhm, a lot." He quietly laughed.

"How about you girls? How are you all?" Yoongi asked once again.