•First time• (M)

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also \\

Tae was so annoyed while they were paying. Jungkook kept licking and biting his lips and keep staring at Taehyung. "Stop staring" the younger spat out and roll his eyes.

They got out of the store and and message the others so that they can have their dinner and go home. They all met at a fancy restaurant and ordered their food.

All of them were talking but Tae was quiet. Lisa noticed this and looked at him. "Hey, anything wrong babe?" She asked.

Taehyung shook his head and looked at lisa. "Huh? Nothing. There's nothing wrong" he smiled awkwardly.

Jungkook saw the action of his boyfriend so he whispered to the younger's ear. "What's wrong baby?"

Tae ignored him. Luckily, the food served in and then they all ate. Lisa kept staring at Tae, knowing that there is something wrong. She looked beside him, noticing a lot of damn bags. Then suddenly she saw the Victoria Secret bag, she choked on her food.

Jennie quickly handed her a glass of water. "Babe, are you okay?" Nini asked.

"Yeah I'm good" she replied and tried to calm down.

Lisa knew that Taehyung doesn't buy any girly things outside. He only buy it through online, but now he did buy it on the mall. Her eyes widened when she realized that Tae was with Jungkook so probably...

She tried to get it off in her head and continued eating. They were done eating and got home. They bid a goodbye to each other and exchanged I love you's and be careful.

When the two got home, their parent's weren't still there. Once they got into the door, they got greeted by sandara, their maid that Tae hate her.

Taehyung just continued walking, not even glancing. Kook greeted back, making the maid blush. The younger turned around seeing the two.

"S-sir, Let me h-help you" she said shyly.

Tae mimicked her and rolled his eyes. He walked towards his boyfriend and got the bags on Jungkook's hand. "Let me just do it. I don't want to get my clothes dirty with a flirty shit." He raised his eyebrows and walked upstairs.

"Oh, uhm, I'm sorry about Tae. Just go and help the others" kook said awkwardly and walked upstairs.

When he made his way upstairs, he saw the younger's door was open so he got inside and locked the door. He looked around and didn't see Tae. He put the bags down first and started calling out for him.

"Tae? Baby?"

"Where are you?"

He knocked at Tae's old closet that he doesn't really use that much. There are only costumes and party things.

"What?" The younger answered.

"Come out. I already told you to not do those things. You're being a brat, stop it. I don't like it Taehyung." His boyfriend said seriously.

Taehyung just chuckled and didn't come out and continued what he was doing. "Kim Taehyung, I said come out" kook was getting angry now.