•Pt 1;)• (M)

[ warning! ]
// Grammatical errors ahead \\
// Typos also \\

Taehyung was currently feeding his babies who were crying so hard earlier. But thankfully, his mom and Selena were there to help him. Jungkook did also help by making the milk on the bottle to feed their children. (the powdered milk you know, not his milk-)

"How beautiful my second son is, just like his mom" Tae whispered and smiled while he was patting and rocking him at his arms.

"Did he fall asleep now?" Jeongguk asked, putting his chin at the younger's shoulder while taking a peek at his son.

"Hmm."

"Put him down on his crib now, so you can also rest now." The older hugged Taehyung's waist, still resting his chin at the other's shoulder.

"There's a lot of people who really want to see them. Should we post the pic that we took 2 weeks ago?" Taehyung asked for some permission.

"Of course, you can post it."

"Alright, let me go first so I can put Jinguk down." Tae put their son down on his own crib.

Once he put their second son down, Banse suddenly woke up and cry. Jungkook quickly took his youngest son into his arms and shushed him down so he won't disturb the others. Taehyung got the bottle of milk on the nightstand beside the crib and got to Jungkook.

Banse wasn't calming down and kept crying. Their youngest wasn't accepting the milk but he kept crying. They decided to go downstairs and make Banse calm down. Taehyung was now shushing and rocking the baby to sleep so he could take his nap.

Minutes later, their youngest finally calmed down but he didn't fell asleep. Tae guessed that he wasn't tired at all so he just played with him. He let Jungkook play with him so Taehyung could make their snacks.

The younger was making mac and cheese at the kitchen while Jeongguk and their son were in the dining area. Taehyung took a glance at the two making him smile. Kook was playing with banse, making their son fly like superman, letting their youngest son get excited.

Tae bought the mac cheese in the dining area for him and the older to eat. "you guys are having fun hm?" he took a spoonful of mac and cheese.

"because this little one really loves his daddy, right banse-ah?" Jungkook lifted the baby up and bouncing him softly, banse let out some cute baby sounds like he was enjoying it so much.

Taehyung just chuckled and took his phone to post something. He turned off his phone and continued eating the mac and cheese. He also feeds the other one since he was holding the baby.

"Is banse the baby here or you?" The younger jokingly asked.

"You were my baby first and now banse. But don't worry, you are still my number one beautiful and gorgeous baby." Jeongguk winked at Tae.

"I think I put too much cheese here." The omega pointed at the mac and cheese and giggled.

He checked his phone and saw a lot of notifications. He saw Jimin and Lisa's comment made him laugh.

 He saw Jimin and Lisa's comment made him laugh