•dinner•

[warning!]
//grammatical errors ahead\\

"What's all of this noise?" Namjoon asked.

"It's nothing dad" tae said.

Jungkook stand up and look at their parents. "Let's just go downstairs, I've prepared breakfast for us." Jungkook made his way to the door to go downstairs.

"Daaaaaad, assist me pleaseee I can't walk" Tae pouted.

"Why? What happend?" Joonie worriedly asked.

"I'll explain it later when we got downstairs."

Jin got downstairs and Tae also who was assisted by his father. Tae sat on the chair next to Jungkook and look at them.

"Why can't you walk?" The father of the two asked.

"Uhm.."

"He got drunk last night" Jungkook answered the question of his father and looked at Tae.

Tae looked at kook making them both have an eye contact and the younger hit the older's thigh hard. Gguk scream in pain and glared at the other. The married couple noticed the two fighting again so they decided to stop them.

"Go, fight again. You'll see the real fight later." Joon said with a little bit of sarcasm.

The two stopped and started eating their food. After they ate, Tae still took some painkiller.

"Tae, honey, are you sure about your decision?" Jin asked out of nowhere.

"Yes, and I talked to them and they were fine about it." Taehyung answered.

Gguk was confused of what was Tae and his mother talking about. "What decision?" He asked without any idea while looking at the younger.

"Decision of minding your own business" Tae smiled sarcastically and raised an eyebrow. Kook glared at the younger once again and looked away and sighed.

"Why did you get drunk last night Tae?" Namjoon asked.

"It wasn't actually on purpose because I was just hanging out with the girls and chim yesterday. And we suddenly got drunk, so yea"

"Next time don't get yourself so drunk. If you get drunk again without our permission, you'll be grounded." Joon warned his youngest son.

Tae nodded and walk slowly to go upstairs and go to his room. While the other, he helped his mom to do the dishes and also clean the dining room.

🌙🌙🌙

It was already January 8 at the afternoon, Tae was packing his things in a big 3 suitcases. His mom was helping him while his dad is in the office on their house. Jungkook was out of their house and maybe he's hanging out with his friends or else?

The older doesn't have any idea of what will happen next. Namjoon called everybody who was close into their family to have a dinner later at the restaurant.

Jin noticed That tae was not in the mood while packing. "Baby? Are you sure of moving to massachusetts?" He asked.

Taehyung sighed. "Yes mom" he faked smiled but of course, that smile is noticeable to their mom.

"Honey, you know that I know you well now don't you? That smile is not agreeing with your saying hon" Jin hold Taehyung's hands so that Tae will be comfortable.

Jinnie noticed that his son's eyes were teary, knowing that something is wrong. "Sweetheart, what's wrong? I know there's something wrong. Mom can feel it. You can tell mom everything you know. Mom will always listen and care for you." He comforted Tae who was now crying because of his mother's speech.