•Gender reveal party•

[ warning! ]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also \\

The result was finally done and Lisa and Jimin have it. Jimin and Lisa were already at Taekook's house, checking and organizing the party. There were a lot of kinds of stuff to be organized so they came early to the venue.

Tae was still asleep with Jungkook because his back hurts a lot last night. And kook did his best to make the pain go away from his pregnant boyfriend. Taehyung was really tired so he was fast asleep once he laid down in bed.

Jungkook woke up from the noise outside. He slowly opened his eyes, seeing the most beautiful and gorgeous person in the world besides his mom. He quietly sat up and brush his bangs out of his forehead.

He happily kissed Taehyung's forehead, nose, and lastly the lips. He got out of the bed and before he leaves, he covers his lover first with a duvet before he leaves the room.

He made his way downstairs and saw a lot of people here and there. He knew it that it was for the party but he was just chill because he trusted Lisa and Jimin a lot.

"Oh, you are finally awake kook!" Lisa yelled while arranging some food.

"Good morning Mr. Bunny!" Jimin also yelled who was arranging some balloons.

Kook just chuckled and smiled. "Aigoo, you two must be really working hard."

"We've been here since 7 am and it's 10:16 in the morning now so probably yes" Lisa chuckled.

"Is Taehyungie awake?" Minnie asked.

"He is still sleeping gorgeously. I bet he was really tired because his back hurt a lot last night." Jungkook sighed.

"You two must get ready now. The guests will be here at exactly 11:30 am. You two only have an hour to get ready." Jimin talked while biting a rose because he was arranging some roses now.

"Alright, I'll go wake him up now."

Kook started to walk upstairs and got Tae's room. He slowly approaches his boyfriend. He sat down beside Tae. He kissed the younger's cheeks a few times.

"Angel, get up. The party will start soon."

The younger just whined and move a little bit.
He continued to sleep not minding what his lover just said. Jungkook chuckled started to brush Tae's bangs out of his forehead.

He decided to fill up the tub first since Tae was still tired and lazy to get up. He also prepared the clothes that they will be wearing for the party.

He made his back to his preggy baby who was peacefully sleeping. He started kissing the other's face once he sat on the bed and giggle.

"Baby, wake up now. Let's go take a bath."

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times. He sat up on the bed and looked around. He looked at the older, wanting him to come closer. He hugged kook and put his head on his shoulder.

"Carry me to the bathroom" the younger whispered sleepily.

Jungkook laughed at his boyfriend and carried him in a bridal style way. They both got out of the younger's room and head to the bathroom. The older placed Tae at the sink.