•back at home•

It was January 2 when they came back home from bora bora. Taehyung was resting himself at the movie room while watching a movie called LOEV. Jungkook got inside of the movie room and saw the younger laying down at the couch, he got closer to the younger and sat baside the younger's feet.

The older acted like he was watching the movie but he keep stealing a glance on the other one. Gguk also moves his body a lot so that Taehyung can notice him. The younger got annoyed and noticed Jungkook's action.

"Can you stop moving around?" Tae annoyingly said as he kick his feet towards the older.

"Why?"

Tae sighed. "Cuz it's hella annoying" he rolled his eyes.

"Oh really? Swearing now at your brother huh?"

Tae acted out like he didn't care but inside, he was nervous because he heard that tone of Jungkook again. The other stood up and picked up Tae making him in a sit position. Jungkook moves closer to the younger as the younger moves back until he hit the back pillow of the couch.

"I told you that I don't want that kind of attitude, didn't I petal?" Gguk whispered into the younger's ear with a dominant voice.

Tae just nod, not knowing what to do next. Jungkook was scanning the 18 years old boy's face. He was about to kiss Taehyung when someone got inside of the room.

"Hey boys!"

Jungkook heard the familiar voice of their father. "Oh, you've got something in your cheeks" Jungkook said it loud enough making their father hear it and he acted like he was brushing Tae's cheeks.

"U-uhm thanks" Tae tried his best not to laugh because of the older's action.

"What are you both doing?" Namjoon asked.

"Just watching some movie" Tae answered.

"Okay. You two need to get ready because we will have a dinner later in a restaurant. And tomorrow, we will have a dinner with your grandparents." The father of their family said.

"Sure, what time is it then?" Jungkook asked

"Around 6:30 in the evening but we need to leave here at 6:00 and I'm gonna go to your mom now. He might kill me because he's so stressed cause he couldn't find an outfit for later" joon chuckled and theothers.

Namjoon walked away and got to his lovely wifeu. Tae checked the time on his phone and it was currently 4:43 pm and they need to get ready or their mom will turn into a dragon.

The two of them get out of the room and got into their own closet. Taehyung was currently having a pressure on himself because he didn't know what to do. But he didn't care anymore, so he picked whatever he wants to wear because he was tired.

+time skip+

The Kim Family was having a dinner in a 5 star restaurant. The four of them was having a conversation while waiting for the food that they ordered. The restaurant didn't have that much costumers because it was hella expensive.

The food came in and all of them dig in to eat. There were a lot of staffs and workers who were taking pictures of the kim family. And some old rich people takes photo with NamJin couple while the middle age people takes picture with the young ones.

They all enjoyed their night and have some personal conversation for their family and after they eat, they drop off at the company and visit it and got home and get some rest.

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Hi! It's me of course. Lol. Btw, thank you so much for 11k reads! I appreciate it a lot and sorry if I have a lot of mistakes in there because I'm sleepy rn. Anyway, please take care of yourself and have a great day or night. I purple you!💜

Should I do a Q and A first and afterwards, I'll post the other chapter? If yes, comment something that you want to ask me and I will also ask you guys💀