•Hi grandma and grandpa!•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also \\

The two laid down on Jungkook's bed after they celebrated. They were thinking how could they reveal this at their parents.Taehyung actually got something to surprise their parents but how?

They talked about it and decided that they will tell them tomorrow morning. And they will also tell their friends tomorrow evening. They will invite them for lunch.

Taekook fell asleep while hugging each other, feeling their warm on each other.

🌙🌙🌙

The younger woke up with Jungkook caressing his hair. He had an eye contact older one and quickly took a pillow and throw it on the other's face.

Kook backed away. "Tae!" He whined.

The younger younger sat up and looked at his boyfriend. "Normally, you give morning kisses" kook said as he hugged the pillow that the younger threw on him.

"Keep dreaming!"

Tae sighed and smiled after. He looked back at Jungkook whol was sulking he and got closer to him and kissed his cheeks. "You said you wanted it. I'm going to take a shower now." The younger started to stood up and get the duvet away from his body.

The older kept smiling while he was look at his baby, walking out of his room to go to his closet. After a while, he also decided to take a shower downstairs.

(This was inspired by Tharntype ep 9. I found it cute so yeah HAHAHA. I also recommend it if you want to watch a BL series)

🌙🌙🌙

Taehyung got out of the shower and put his lover's hoodie which was big on him. It was knee-length on the younger one. He was wearing a gucci booty shorts underneath the hoodie.

He made his way out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook patting his hair to make it dry. Tae run towards him and hugged him like a koala, the older got surprised and turn his body away, making the other fall to the floor but luckily, kook catches him.

"Baby, be careful next time. Don't do that again without telling or calling me okay?"

"Yes! And I'm sorry for that. But please carry meeee" he wrapped his arms around kook's neck while the other's hand were on his big ass.

"Why are you wearing my hoodie?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing, I feel like I just wanted it to wear it and I'm comfortable in it." Taehyung laid his head on the older's shoulder.

"Shall we go get the present for mom and dad?"

The younger hummed and nodded to answer and and kook carried him upstairs, Going to the stock room. He carefully let go of Tae and started to do their work.