•goodbye•

[warning!]
   // grammatical errors ahead \\

The Kim family got into the airport and wait for the others in the private waiting area. Tae was sitting awkwardly next to Gguk who has a red a eyes from crying.

Minutes later, the girls and others arrived. They greeted each other. Jimin hugged Tae tightly light there's no tomorrow. "Peach I can't breathe, wait" Tae said struggling.

Jimin giggled and let Tae go. Taehyung walked towards to his parents and look at them with some teary eyes. He smiled and hugged the both of them because he will surely miss them.

"Tae, if you ever have problems or struggles you can call us okay?" Jin said with a teary eyes who really wanted to cry but he didn't want to see his child that will worried at him. Tae nodded as an answer.

Namjoon looked at the girls. "And you, our precious girls, take care of tae since his the youngest okay? Take care of yourself also. If you guys need help, call us immediately"

"Yes uncle, we will" Jennie smiled and so the others.

Taehyung turn around and see Jimin and y/n crying who were both being comfort by Yoongi and Jhope. Tae made an awe face and made his steps towards to them.

"You babiesss, stop crying! It's not like We're not gonna die! We will visit here after 3 months because it will be the break!" Taehyung hugged them both and the two cried on Tae's shoulders and the girls join in and laughed.

"Passengers for the private jet to massachusetts, please come to gate 22" the airport staff announced.

Tae and the others broke the hugged and Tae looked at Yoongi. "Uncle hyungieee, take care of your big baby and don't spoil him too much okay?" Taehyung giggled and so the others. Jimin playfully slapped his friends arms, feeling flustered.

"And you hoseokie hyung, please take care of noona and you know what I've wanted right? I really want it soooo" he continued to teased.

"It's not that easy to have one tae" Hobi laughed, making his friends laugh also.

"And y/n noona and jimin, we will FaceTime you everyday okay?" Tae held the hands of the two while the two nodded.

"Mom, dad, we need to go now" tae smiled and Namjin nod.

"We will go now uncle and auntie!" The girls bid a goodbye.

"Bye Jungkookie! Bye everyone!" The girls also said goobye to gguk and the others.

They were walking to the gate when Tae stopped and turned around. He run towards to gguk and look at him. "Check your table when you get home" he smiled awkwardly and hugged the older.

He hugged the older tightly and whispered to his ears. "Thanks for anything in the past" and he quickly pulled away and walk again to the girls and wave their hands.

Jungkook was frozen at his place because of the younger's action and just hide his smile. The four girls and Tae walked into the gate and entered. The rest of the family waited for them to get in.

After they waited, they said a goodbye to each other and got home. Once they got home, Gguk quickly run to his room, making the namjin couple confused. Jungkook got in and immediately go to his table, he noticed a sticky note and a bracelet.

Hey, it's really awkward right now but
Thanks for everything in the past.
I hope you can understand my decision now
And I'm sorry for what I've said last night,
I really am. I promise to take care
Of your ring that you gave me.
But please take care of this bracelet. As soon
As I get home, I still want to see it and
Do something to it and someone :)
Ily.