•back•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\

It was late at night at massachusetts and Tae was still up. He was talking some with someone through phone. Can you guess who is it?

Mhm, yes, it's Jungkook of course. They were flirting around and Jungkook was being a cheesy boi he is and Tae was being a shy dumpling he is. They talked to each other until it was 1 am in the morning in Massachusetts.

Tae fell asleep while Jungkook was still talking with him. Gguk just chuckled and ended the call since he knew that the younger was tired and he felt asleep. He actually tried to convinced Tae to go to sleep at 11 pm but Tae refused it.

It was 8 am in Massachusetts and they all have classes at 10 am and Tae's phone was blown up with Jungkook's messages. He read all of the older's messages and chuckled. He replied to Jungkook and got up on his bed. He make his bed up and got into the restroom and brushed his teeth and face.

He also quickly took a shower and once he was done, he put his clothes on and got downstairs and got met with the girls. The girls was done preparing the breakfast and it was just ready to eat.

"Good morning Mr. Flirty sweet night late talk" Rosé giggled and greeted Tae.

"Good morning Ms. Non-stop teasing lady" Tae smiled sarcastically and laughed.

They all laughed and greeted each other and ate their breakfast. It was already 9:27 am and they decided to go to the university early since they were bored at the apartment.

Once they got into the school, they were greeted with the other students since you know, they're popular and they are the inspiration of the other students because these girls and gay was rich af and they were all kind and smart.

It was 3 pm when Tae and LiChaeng got back on their apartment and the 'Kim' sisters got back into their apartment at 5 pm. And as usual, they did their homework first and ate their dinner.

🌙🌙🌙

"Omaghaaaaaad! We're finally heading back to Korea again AAAAAA!" Rosé screamed excitedly.

"OMG YAAAAAAS I MISS JIMIN THE SMALL DWARFY" Tae also yelled.

"Calm your asses down, you guys are so loud my goodness" Lisa chuckled.

"It's just I miss them a freaking lot!" He shook Lisa and looked into her eyes excitedly.

"Them? Or just Jungkook?" Jennie smirked

"Here we go again. I literally said 'them' so it means, not only Jungkook" He shrugged.

"Not only Jungkook? So that means you really miss him don't you?" Jisoo teased Taehyung.

The girls continued teasing him as Tae just shut his mouth because he was very flustered. They were waiting at the airport for their flight to be called since they didn't agree to Namjoon to ride a private jet again cause they want to experience new things so what's wrong of trying?

They were in First class though but it was fine for them. "Uncle dada and Aunt moma isn't with the others when they come and pick us at the airport" Rosé said.

"How did you know?" Jennie asked.

"Dwarfy called me earlier and told me about that" she said.