•monthly check-up•

[warning!]
//grammatical errors ahead\\
//typos also\\

It was 8 in the morning and Taehyung was sulking while eating and Jungkook was beside him.

"Tae, I told you not now. You both will move into your own house soon." Namjoon said while taking a sip on his coffee.

"But dad, the triplets are already one year old. You told me that once they turn one year old, we'll move out." Tae whined.

"Taehyung, I told you already. Don't make me repeat it." Joon said sternly.

Taehyung just stayed silent and continued eating. Jin cleared his throat and looked at Tae. "Let's wait for the right moment, alright Tae? We also have a lot of works to do for now."

🌙🌙🌙

Tae was watching a movie after putting the angels to sleep. Jungkook quietly approached him and kissed his shoulder, thinking that the younger is upset nor annoyed.

"Hey," Kook said quietly. Taehyung hummed in response.

"You okay?" The older asks, wanting to make sure that his lover is alright.

"Yeah, kinda bored though, but I'm alright" Tae opened Jungkook's arms and let himself in. They hugged each other for a while, wanting to feel each other's warmth.

"We can move to our own house soon, I promise. But for now, Let's be with them alright? I'm sure they just want us to be safe and be with them. Cause they know that soon we'll be busy taking care of the three and because of work too." Gguk explained while resting his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Mhm, I understand"

Hours had passed, they are still in each other's arms. Tae fell asleep in Jeongguk's arms, feeling comfortable and safe. The older wanted to hold the younger forever, no matter how hard it is, he won't give up.

He felt sorry for Tae for what he had done in the past. He should be the one that should fix their relationship, but he couldn't because he was in the hospital. And he gotta admit that he was a coward those days.

Now he promised himself that he'll do anything to make Taehyung delighted and to protect him no matter what. And of course, their little cubs also, they are so precious to him that he could give anything that he has in his life for the three of them.

He looked down to the other one, seeing his gorgeous boyfriend peacefully sleeping. Jungkook swears on his life that he could watch his perfect mate for the rest of his life. He remembers saying to his noona's that he wanted to marry Tae quickly because he doesn't wanna lose this angel anymore.

His thoughts were cut off, when a maid suddenly talk, not knowing that she was there.

"Uhm, sir? I'm sorry to interrupt, but the triplets are now awake. Sir Namjoon said that we should take them to the hospital to get their monthly check-up. Sir Seokjin already booked an appointment for them" The maid explained.

"Oh, it's okay. Thank you for informing me. Please get them ready and we'll go to the hospital." Kook said to the maid,  still holding Taehyung.

"Yes, sir" The maid nodded and Gguk let out a small "Thank you" to her and she bowed showing respect before leaving.

He took a last glance at Taehyung and kissed him everywhere on his face. Taehyung suddenly woke up with Jungkook kissing his face. He smiled and whined, wanting to sleep more.

"Baby, It's almost 4 pm. We gotta take our little precious cockblockers to the hospital." Jeongguk chuckled.

"Shit" Tae cursed as he sat up straightly. "Wait, don't dare call them cockblockers, you butt face."

"What? It's true. They always interrupt whenever we do it-" Kook shrugged

"You horny fucker. Keep your dick in your pants, you sicko!" Tae stood up.

"It's not like you don't enjoy sucking my dic-"

"SHUT UP" Taehyung threw a pillow at him and run upstairs with a red face.

Gguk groaned as he put the pillow away. He chuckled after, knowing that Tae was embarrassed. "But I  enjoy eating his ass though" he talked to himself.

🌙🌙🌙

Banse was sitting on Taehyung's lap, not knowing what's gonna happen and why is he sitting on Tae's lap. He was holding a toy that the doctor gave him to distract himself while getting a shot.

His brothers were already done taking their shots. Taehan was already sleeping on his stroller, the poor baby was tired of crying earlier. Jinguk is still in Jungkook's arms, patting his back to help him calm down.

The doctor was getting ready with the shot for Banse. He was trying to distract the baby by tapping him all over his body and singing some nursery rhyme. On other hand, the youngest of the triplets is getting tricked by the doctor and giggling so much.

After a while of having fun, the doctor took out the protective cover of the syringe and Banse got finally his shot. Taehyung prepared himself, knowing that the youngest will be crying. Surprisingly, Banse just whined and it was done.

They thanked the doctor and the nurses and said goodbye and leave. They decided to treat little beans for bravely taking the shots. So they told the driver to get them into a café for kids and babies. Maids and guards are still with them, just in case of emergencies you know. But they always need their maids anyways.

They were on their way to the café and Taehan was still sleeping and Jinguk is widely awake while Banse was playing with his dada. Taehyung was looking at them with a smile on his face.

His attention got caught when all of a sudden Jingukie whined, wanting to be in his arms. He quickly reached to his bambino. Carefully taking off his strap on his rear-facing car seat, bringing him into his arms. Jinguk wants to drink his milk, but Tae decided to just feed him when they are already at the café.

Minutes later, they arrived safely at the place. They let the maids carry the three and got inside of the café. A lot of people are already getting hyped and crazy because they were there. There were a lot of girls who are simping and drooling all over at Jeongguk.

They sat somewhere that is near the play area to keep an eye on them. Tae was sitting beside Jungkook, they ordered some food for all of them, including the maids and guards as always. The maids are with the triplets to guide them and keep them safe.

Tae leaned his head to the elder's shoulder. "You tired?" Kook asked

Taehyung nodded as a yes. "Kinda."

"Sit and rest here. I'll play with the angels." Jungkook suggested.

The omega clings to the older. "Stay with me. Let's just watch them for now. I'm too lazy to get up" The younger chuckled.

"You've been exhausted these days and loves sleeping. Are you also having morning sickness? Are you perhaps, pregnant agai--"

"Do you want me to kill you? We can't even take care of them without the maids." Tae glared at Jungkook

"I was just asking." Jeongguk pouted before continuing "And you've also been moody, reminding me when you were pregna-" before Jungkook could even finish the word, Taehyung sighed and stood up and went to his precious babies.

"Guess he still doesn't want a fourth baby. But why would we? We can't even look after them 24/7. And we'll have another cock blocker damnit". He chuckled to himself and also went to his lover.

🤍

Hey, lovelies! How are you? I hope you're doing well and fine<3 It's been a while ik and I'm so sorry for not updating for how many months or days, cause I'm really busy with schoolworks😭 I'm sorry for any grammatical errors ahead. And that's it for now:( I'll try my best to update daily tho. Please take care of yourself and stay safe. Ily🥰