✨Christmas Special✨

[Warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also \\

It's already the 25th of December. Christmas is finally here! Christmas lights are shining brightly beside the beautiful ornaments with a star on top of the tree.

Foods are on the table, stockings are hanging on the wall, gifts are under the big beautiful Christmas tree. Tae decided to dress up the little ones, making them cute as always.

Jin was busy with the maids in the kitchen and Namjoon was busy arranging gifts. They invited everyone, but Jenlisa was celebrating their Christmas in New Zealand with Chaelisa.

Hwasa is in Japan with moonbyul and Nayeon and Jeongyeon were celebrating with Nayeon's family. Yoonmin are coming to Kim's house. You and Hoseok decided to have dinner with your family;)

"Jungkookieeee! Put the hat on them." Tae whined

"Babe, I already tried but they keep crying and taking it off." Jeongguk sighed.

"Kids, come on, we'll have dinner now," Namjoon said.

"We'll come in a minute, dad," Tae respond.

Namjoon joined Jin and the maids while Taehyung and Jungkook walked towards the living room and put the triplets down to the mat.

"Honey! Are the triplets dressed now?" Seokjin yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes, mom!" Taehyung yelled back.

"Let's take a picture of the first," Jungkook said while turning on his camera.

They set up the place and let the babies sit up. Taehyung got snacks and toys to distract the babies, cause they know that it'll be hard to take a picture with them.

"Look here!" Tae smiles while showing a toy to the three.

And as expected, it will take time to take pictures because they started crying. Taehyung told one of the maids to play the dinosaur song.

The two young couple noticed that the triplets were into a dinosaur. They love dinosaurs so most of their toys and things in their bedroom are dinosaurs.

"Jingukie! Look here, my love!" Tae tried to distract them with a dinosaur toy while Jungkook kept taking pictures.

Namjoon and Seokjin came to the living room to watch their grandchildren. "Joonie! Look at them! They are so cute! I know They got it from me, I'm the worldwide handsome you know" Jin squealed.

"Honey, calm down. I know you are so handsome and gorgeous and at the same time." Joon spoke as he snakes his arms to his husband's waist.

Photos went well and Jungkook edited it first and they waited for Yoongi and Jimin. Minutes later, They heard the doorbell rang and let the maids open it, letting yoonmin inside.

They bought Holly with them, It's the dog that yoongi bought for Jimin because he wanted a dog and of course, he will buy anything for his baby. But, there was another dog besides, holly.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Jimin cheerfully greeted them.

"Merry Christmas Minnie!" Taehyung greeted back, still holding a toy and snack in his other hand.