•Don't•

"you know, I just wanted to lay in my bed?" Tae said sounding unsure about his plan.

"Sure. Then let's share thoughts and things to each other, deal?"

"Deal"

The began to stand up and clean their mess at the marathon room. After that, they got upstairs and laid to Taehyung's bed.

Taehyung was laying on his bed like kinda below Jungkook. Kook was scooping the younger one in his arms. They humming a song together. Then Jungkook started to talk.

"Tae?"

Tae hummed to reply.

"You're turning to 18 this upcoming week. Do you have anything you want?"

Tae realized that his birthday was coming. He quickly smiled when he heard that his birthday was coming. It was only 4 days before his birthday and he will be in a illegal age.

"I really don't need anything. You always say I have anything now" he chuckles

"But actually, I really do want something from all of you." Tae added.

"What is it?"

"I want to spend my life with all of you until the end" He smiled into the older.

"Then should I suggest to mom and dad to have a time in other places in your birthday?" Jungkook said.

"Omg! That's a good idea!"

They laughed and talk about more things. They were enjoying the time when someone knocked the door. The two got separated from the cuddling and Tae got up and open the door while Kook tried to sit in the chair in Taehyung's study table.

"Oh, hey mom!" Tae greeted.

"Hey hon, is your brother here? I've been knocking on his door but it seems like no one is there."

"Oh yea! His right there." Taehyung kinda opened the door to wide so their mom can see that Jungkook was there.

"Hi mom!" Jungkook semi yelled from his seat.

"There you are" Jin chuckled.

"Anyway, let's go downstairs I've prepared a food for us for dinner. Your dad is also there waiting. Let's go" he added.

"Alright mom. We'll be there in a minute" Taehyung smiled to their mom.

Jin walked downstairs while the two was still in the room.

"So, let's go eat now shall we?"

"Sure, but! DON'T do anything or say anything to mom and dad about what happened earlier" he said seriously but it seems like a 5 year old boy being angry because his nanny took his toys away.

"Sure, sure. And stop looking me like that it so cute, I can't resist it. You literally look like a 5 yrs old boy" Jungkook giggled.

Tae sighed knowing that if he talks back it will be a mess again. "Let's just go downstairs, mom and dad are waiting for us."

"Wow, you finally didn't talk back. You should stay like this, alright?"

Tae couldn't handle it anymore. "You know, if you keep talking to me like that, I'm gonna beat the hole(hell) living out of you. Let's go downstairs before I kick you ads(ass)"

"Alright" Jungkook tried not to laugh since Taehyung is so cute when he is being angry. But tbh, he was real proud of his step brother, holding up his attitude of bring a brat so hard.

They finally got into the dining room and saw their mom and dad eating.

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Hi! It's me again. I hope you guys are doing well. Please stay safe and always clean yourself. Take care and I purple you!💜 Anyway I'm sorry if I had a lot of mistakes in there.