•😏•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also \\

They were done shopping together now. They decided to split up with their lovers first and meet all together to have their dinner. They all split up and mind their own businesses. Tae and Kook were still roaming around the mall. They also told the guards to just wait on their car, they don't really need the bodyguards since they can protect themselves now.

But they were worried for girls. The girls just agreed to it and didn't have their bodyguards also because they know how to fight back their asses off.

Tae interwind his hand to Jungkook's while walking. The older smiled and looked at the younger one. "Can we go to DQ? I want ice cream" Taehyung pouted and stopped walking as he look at the other.

"Angel, we'll have our dinner later with the others. We'll have ice cream after we eat our dinner, okay?" Kook sighed.

"B-but I want it now. Let's just order starbucks later after dinner pleeeeeease" tae pouted even more and looked at the older with puppy eyes while clinging to his boyfriend.

The other just couldn't resist it and couldn't say no and sighed. "Fine, but you need to do something for me later okay?" Kook said seriously.

"Okay!" Tae squealed and pulled him towards to the dq store. They order their ice creams and eat it. While they were eating, Jungkook couldn't stop staring at tae.

The younger noticed it and looked at kook. "Hm? What's wrong" as he took a spoonful of ice cream and shove it into his mouth.

Kook shook his head "No. There's nothing wrong" as he eat his ice cream again.

He was just actually thinking that how could this beautiful and gorgeous creature got to be his boyfriend? He's so cute when he's angry, sleeping, crying or even eating messily.

He chuckled and then used his thumb to clean the ice cream on Tae's right lips side. "Be careful when you're eating, gorgeous. You might get your clothes dirty." The Jungkook talk while wiping his thumb with a tissue.

"Thank you!" The younger smiled.

"No problem my angel"

"Anyways, as I said, you have to do something for me right?" Kook asked.

Taehyung nodded "yes"

"Well, I already have something in my mind so.."

"What is it?" Tae question.

"Are you done eating now? We'll go to that store now then."

"Yeah I am. But what store is it?" Tae asked again.

"You'll see" the older smirked.

🌙🌙🌙

"What are they doing?" Jimin asked while hiding on the corner.

"I don't know, they're just busy doing couple stuffs" Rosé mumbled.

"Omg, Jungkook is wiping some ice cream on Jungkook's lips I think" Jimin squealed.

"Shush! They might hear us bitch" Lisa slapped Jimin's thigh.

"What the hell are they doing?" Yoongi asked the others, referring to his boyfriend and the two girls.

"Stalking those two lovely idiots" hobi sighed.

"Why the hell are they even doing that? They look so stupid right now omfg" Jennie giggled.

"Right" her sister chuckled.

"Hey Jimin, you're the only bottom in there" y/n laughed so as others.