•Pt. 2•

[ warning! ]
// Grammatical errors ahead \\
// Typos also \\

⚠️Warning! Another cringy smut. ⚠️ (Go grab some holy water, honey)

"Ride me, kitten." Jungkook easily switched their position. The older was currently laying on the bed and Taehyung was on top of him.

"P-please, let's stop now. I'm begging you." Tae was really weak at this point.

"I told you not to order me or to demand me something right? Do you want your punishment will be worse than this huh, little slut?" The older harshly grabbed the omega's jaw.

Taehyung couldn't do anything so he carefully sank into Jeongguk's dick but The alpha quickly slammed hard into the other one. Kook got on full speed again and fucked the smaller guy hard.

"J-j-juuunnghh-- k-kook" Taehyung cried out. (Btw, I misspelled the kook earlier and typed in cock😩)

Kook slapped his face but not too hard since he didn't wanna hurt him. He also chocked him on his neck while The younger one was riding him. "I told you that's not my name tonight, right?

"Yes, d-daddy . I-I'm sorry."

Tae was actually reaching his climax again but now he was afraid that his boyfriend will go for another round. He is surely weak now and he thought that he will pass out later, so he couldn't tell him. Little did he know, Jungkook saw his read leaking dick bouncing up and down just like the rhythm that is bouncing on Kook's dick.

To prevent the younger from cumming, he gripped hard on Taehyung's cute cock while his other one was on Tae's waist securing him, he won't fell off while they are fucking. Tears started to form on the younger's eyes again.

"Do you really want to cum that so bad?" Jungkook smirked.

"Y-yes, daddy p-please. Let me c-cum." Tae started to cry.

"Beg me."

"D-daddy please l-let y-your AH! little s-slut nngghh cum." Taehyung continued to cry.

"More. Beg me more." Jeongguk panted out, still slamming hard his dick to the younger's pink hole.

"AHHHH~ Daddy! I-I beg you to l-let me cum p-please." Tae's dick was leaking so hard.

"Alright. Cum for me, my gorgeous whore" The older put a finger on the other's mouth to suck while he is  cumming.

A puddle of 'crème de la penis' of Taehyung was on Kook's stomach. (lmao. ihatemyselfasgkdk) The alpha also loaded his semen into the condom. Jungkook took his cock off Tae and took off the condom that was full of his white children.

He simply tied it first and threw it on the trashcan. He got inside of Tae's not so used closet to get some towel to clean them off. He saw his boyfriend exhaustingly sleeping. He chuckled a little bit because of how hot and sexy yet still cute he is.

He put his boxers on first and lay down beside Taehyung who was now deeply sleeping, forgetting that their children aren't home yet. The older cuddled up with his cute/gorgeous/beautiful/pretty/handsome boyfriend. They slept peacefully forgetting that their parent will arrive soon.

🌙🌙🌙

Taehyung woke up in the middle of the night, hearing someone whispering and a baby crying. He noticed that he wasn't wearing any clothes and his lower body hurts. He sat up and saw Jungkook carrying and calming their first son.

"Sh, stop crying Taehan-ah. Your dada and brothers might wake up. Are you still hungry?" The younger heard his boyfriend to their son.

He smiled and got up nakedly. He put on his Versace robe and walk towards to Jungkook. The older noticed that his lover woke up.