•news•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also \\

The two were eating in silence. The maids already left and the two still couldn't say anything. They were too nervous if Tae is pregnant or not. Jungkook kept looking at the younger one since Tae was really silent since earlier.

"Babe? Are you okay?" He asked.

Taehyung shook his head and looked at the older one. "Mhm? Uh y-yeah I am" he smiled awkwardly.

Jungkook sighed and stopped eating. He stood up and back hugged his baby. "Hey, it's okay baby. No matter what is it, I know mom and dad will accept us. It will not be easy at first but I know they will still support their children." And he kissed the younger's cheeks.

Tae nodded and looked at his lover. "Yeah, I know. But it's just... I'm scared if I'm p-pregnant or what. Because y-you know, it's just been d-days since we had our relationship and..." he didn't continue anymore and look away.

Kook understand what he was trying to say. He was scared that he might leave the younger alone. But no, he will never leave the younger's side no matter what is it.

"It's okay baby. If there's an angel coming for us, I'll support you and our baby forever." He rubbed Taehyung's belly making the other giggle.

"Let's continue to eat, shall we?" Jungkook asked.

Tae nodded as kook sat into his chair again and they both started eating again. The older washed the dishes while Tae was just watching a tv show at the living room.

Once Jungkook was done, he jogged into the living room and cuddled with the younger. They both cuddled each other peacefully when Jimin suddenly called Taehyung.

Tae picked up his phone and answered his soulmate call.

(Tae,Jimin)

"What's popping mini mini your height is mini?"

"HEY! I'm about to tell you something important but you ruined it! Hmp!"

"Just kidding hehe. What is it?"

"Btch? Can't you see? Aren't you updated of what's happening on internet shitty world?"

"Well I'm sorry. I ain't updated anymore."

"You and Jungkook are literally trending on Twitter and Ig you dumb ass. There people uploading you and Kook's photo together and they are starting to know that you guys are dating."

"Wait what?!"

"Bitch, you're trending world wide now. Can't believe that my stupid ass gorgeous best friend is trending huhu"

"You shit, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?! Ugh"

"We were all messaging you but your ass isn't replying and we tried to call you also but look who didn't answer."

"Why the hell are they even posting our pictures like we ain't even that famous and what's the point of it when they post our stolen pictures"

"Well, you two are handsome. I mean Jungkook only since you're my gay baby. You're gorgeous as fuck and boys are literally in love with you duh"

"So what? Can't they just fuck off and let us live peacefully? Like-"

"BITCH! YOU GUYS ARE IN THE NEWS FUCK! GO CHECK IT OUT OH MY FCKING GOD"

"YOU'RE ONLY JOKING RIGHT? Shit please don't this happen. Mom and dad will find out in this way shit."

"THERE'S A HELLA DAMN PICTURE OF YOU KISSING JUNGKOOK'S CHEEK OH MY GOD! GO CHECK IT OUT! I NEED TO GO NOW! AAAAAA"

Jimin ended the call and Taehyung threw his phone and changed the channel and saw their selves at the tv. He looked at his boyfriend worriedly and sighed while closing his eyes.

Jungkook looked at the tv unbelievably. He bit his lip as he took a glance at the younger, looking stressed. He hugged Tae and kissed his forehead. "It's okay love. Nothing is wrong" he caressed Taehyung.

"I don't know anymore.. I'm s-scared of d-dad" Taehyung's eyes were starting to get teary.

"Don't be scare angel, he won't hurt us. I promise"

"Okay." He pecked the older's lips.

They kept cuddling to keep Taehyung comfortable and calm. It was silent and peaceful, when someone entered the house. They both turned their head into the door entrance and saw...

"M-mom?"

🙂

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
So hi! I know it's not really a long chapter because there's a strong typhoon here at our place. Like our neighbours house are all damaged and it was scary af  earlier. Anyways, I was planning to update everyday but currently, the signal isn't that good since the typhoon came. I'm sorry if I have a lot of mistakes in there and I'll just update soon as I can. Please take care of yourself and be careful always. That's all for today and stay safe everyone❤️ I purple you!💜

I tried so hard to write a chap even though it's just a short chap. I'm sorry about the short chapter btw☹️