•❤️•

[ warning! ]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// Typos also \\

"Aigooo. My Grandsons are growing so fast!" Namjoon smiled as he was playing with Taehan.

"Jinguk is always hungry. Look at him, he just finished his bottle and now it's his second bottle" Jin said as he was feeding the second baby.

"Ah, yes of course. These babies are so healthy. Thank god that Tae didn't have any troubles while he was pregnant with them." Selena gracefully talked while making Banse burp out.

"Hello everyone!" Taehyung happily greets them.

"Oh, you're finally done taking a shower?" Seokjin asked.

"Yep and Jungkook is still changing, I think." Tae unsurely said.

"Alright. Selena? Can you please get my phone, in the living room?" Namjoon kindly asked.

"Uh, sure!" 

"Oh, Give me banse so you won't have a hard time." Taehyung took his youngest child in his arms as Selena walked away to get Joonie's phone.

"Mom? Is Jinguk eating slowly now? you've been feeding him since I took a shower." Tae asked.

"Uh, no. This is his second bottle now."

"What? Mom, stop feeding him now. They should only have 1 bottle every time they're hungry. He might throw up later." Tae started to get worried.

"Oh c'mon hun, it's okay. The little one is hungry." His mon felt bad for Jinguk who wasn't actually hungry at all since it's his second bottle.

"Mom, Just stop feeding him now."

"Okay, okay."

"Hm, Hey. What's going on?" Jungkook was confused.

"Oh, they were just arguing about feeding Jinguk." Namjoon sighed but kept playing with Taehan since it was hard to have time with them because he is always busy with the company.

"Why? What's wrong?" Kook asked again but no one answered.

He saw his boyfriend was kinda annoyed so he walked towards him and hug him from behind. He put his arms on the younger's petite waist and rest his chin on Tae's left shoulder since their son is also resting his head on Taehyung's right side of his shoulder.

"Don't be angry," Jeongguk whispered into the other's ear and kissed his neck and just continued hugging him.

Tae just hummed. When banse finally burped, he continued patting and swaying him softly since it was also their nap time and they need to eat. Jungkook took Jinsu from Seokjin and Taehan from his dad.

Taehyung and Jeongguk got upstairs to let the babies take a nap. Tae carefully put Banse on his own crib and pats him a little bit before making his way to the older to get Jinguk from his arms.

They successfully put their children to sleep. They walk downstairs again to eat their lunch since they haven't eaten yet. They will not lie, a lot of things changed when they had the triplets already.

When the triplet was still newborn babies, they had to feed them every 2-3 hours and they always wake up at 12 am and 3 am just to feed them.

Yes, they always do that every day. And now, that they are 5 months old, Actually, they are turning 6 months old on May 9. Tae's sleeping schedule is now new because of the three.

But it's alright since it's his and Kook's son. He will always be the one who'll feed the babies at 2-3 am, the one who will bathe the babies, change and clean the babies if they pooped.