•omega?•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also \\

Tae woke up feeling icky and sore. He saw his body that he was still naked. He tried to sat up but his hips hurts a lot. He winced and whine once he felt pain wave to his body. Jungkook heard Tae whining and he quickly opened his eyes and saw his boyfriend in pain.

"Angel, don't move so much, I know your hips still hurts." He worriedly said as he stood up and walked to the younger's side.

"But I want to take a shower" Taehyung whined again.

"Okay, okay let's take a shower together."

"But what if mom and dad knocks on the door or what if they see us?" He panicked.

"They won't, and also it's 10 in the morning so probably they already left." Kook said.

"Just go down first and see if they are still there." Tae was getting annoyed.

"Yeah, yeah I'll go downstairs now."

"And put a fucking clothes first, you dumbo" Taehyung spat out.

"Of course I will, no body will see this sexy body unless it's my princess" Jungkook kissed the younger's cheeks.

"Just go and check it! I'm also starving to death!" Taehyung yelled.

"Okay okay! I'm going now!" The older put his boxers and pants on. He didn't mind to put a shirt on because he's just on their own house so...

He walked out of the room made his way to his mom and dad's room. He knocked on it but no one answered. It was also locked so probably they were already downstairs or they already left.

He jogged downstairs and walked around and didn't see his parents. When he got into the kitchen, he saw sandara the maid. "Oh hey, I thought you guys already left. Anyways, did mom and dad left already?"

The maid blushed at the sight because Jungkook was shirtless and his six pack abs were showing. "Y-yeah, they already l-left at 8 am" she stuttered.

"Mhm, okay." He noticed that she too focused on his abs and he got annoyed. "By the way, can you prepare the egg, ham and bread later? I'll make a breakfast for me and Tae." He sighed.

"Oh, I can just make you a breakfast" she said.

"No, it's okay. I'll make one for me and tae"

He started to make his way upstairs and and got into his baby's room. He saw Taehyung laying down in bed again, naked. He bit his lips at the sight, loving what he was seeing.

He shook his head off and made his steps to Tae. He sat on the bed, next to a sleeping Taehyung and then bend down a little bit. "Baby, let's go take a shower now shall we?"

Tae didn't reply because he was still tired.

"Buttercup, mom and dad already left, let's go and take a bath now and we'll make our breakfast later."

"My ass fucking hurts, how the hell can I walk?!"

"I'll carry you don't worry."