•1st Birthday•

[Warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also \\

"Oh my god! THE BABIES ARE FINALLY 1 YEAR OLD! AAAAAA" Seokjin screamed gayly.

"Mom! Calm down! You might wake them up! It's just 10 in the morning." 

"I'm sorry. I'm just so excited to see my handsome grandsons like me wearing a hanbok!" Jin was going crazy.

"Well, same with and Tae. Is it going well downstairs?" Jungkook asked.

"It is. Everything is fine now. Jimin and the girls are handling it. We have a lot of visitors to come." Jin smiled.

"Why do we have to invite a lot of people? It's only their birthday." Jeongguk asked once again.

"Honey, It's their very first birthday! It is very special of course. We can't miss every single birthday of those three precious gems." Seokjin said.

"Wow so it comes to your grandsons and Tae, they are gems. But when it comes to your son, It's a trash." Kook facepalmed.

"Awe, my little precious bunny. Don't be jealous, mama loves you. Come here" His mom chuckled.

"What the— Mom, it's so cringy. And seriously? You call this handsome hot man a bunny? I got you soon to be son in law pregnant and had three kids and you're calling me a bun— Ow!" Seokjin flicked his forehead hard.

"Too much information, you spinach! Anyways, Go to Tae and help him, the three already woke up, I think. Now go." He shooed him away.

"Yeah, yeah. And now you still have time to watch some k-dramas and imagine it that it's you and dad." Jeongguk smirked and giggled.

"You brat! Go away!"Jin shouted as Kook dashi run run run himself away.

He got inside of his and Tae's bedroom. He quickly saw his boyfriend playing with the three on their bed. He closed the door and walked towards them and hugged the younger from the back.

"What are you doing hm?" Jeongguk asked.

"Playing with them." Taehyung softly smiled.

Jungkook smiled back and kissed Tae's nape. He continued to kiss his nape.

"J-Jungkook, stop. Wha-what are you doing?!" Taehyung stuttered.

The older continued to kiss on his nape and made a hickey. "Claiming what is mine?"

"Stop. The triplets are here. The party is also about to start soon." The younger stopped him.

"Awe, but it's been three months since I've eaten the most delicious omega." Jeongguk pouted.

"You know, you are low key cute but pervert at the same time."  He said as he held Jinguk up.

"Really? After using my hot sexy body to get you gorgeously pregnant and had these three cute cock blocker babies, you are calling me a pervert?" The older facepalmed.

Tae turned into a tomato when he heard what Kook said. "Y-yah! You flirted with me so that's why we did it."

"Really? Who was the one wore lingerie and seduce me? Hm?" The older one smirked.