•A day in our life•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\

It was a lovely sunny day at massachusetts. The five of them are getting ready to go to the mall and eat breakfast and buy some things and groceries. They were all preparing and Tae FaceTime Jimin.

"BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH I already miss you" Jimin faked cry.

"One day just passed btch" Tae said and chuckled.

"Fuck youuuuuu! Where's the girls?" He asked.

"Some of them are in the living room or they are on their own room." Tae replied and continued to do his make up.

"Can I see them? I also miss these bitches"

"Sure. Wow, You're swearing a lot btch. I guess uncle hyungie isn't with you?" Taehyung giggled.

"Oh yeah, he went to the company and he helped Namjoonie appa to do some things." He replied

"Namjoonie appa?" Tae asked

"Mhm, he told me to call him that so yea"

"Okay, okay lemme go to the girls." He put down his make up brush and picked up his phone and made his way to the living room. He saw Lisa and Rosé taking a selca and jennie and jisoo was waiting Tae.

"Here they are!" Tae said to jimin, showing the girls.

"BIIIIIITCCCHEESSSS i miss y'all! I wanna be with you guys! That's so unfair!" Jimin pouted.

"Awe, you lil shit we miss you too!" Jennie greeted back

"Tell uncle yoongs that you want to be with us and live here" Lisa giggled.

"Well, of course even though I cry my eyes out he won't let me because he's so protective and don't call him uncle my god HAHAHAHA it looks like his hella old" Jimin bursted out laughing.

"Well yea, he is old. He's currently 29 years old sis" jisoo speak.

"Yah, age doesn't matter okay?" Chim tsk at them.

"Yeah, age doesn't that's why you guys fuck all the time" rosé teased making them all laugh and making Jimin flustered and shy.

As they were laughing, Jimin didn't notice that Yoongi got home already and he didn't hear yoongs opened the door their room.

"You guys are literally annoying, y'all are shits" Jimin talk still not noticing his boyfriend who was standing beside him.

"Shits?" taehyung laughed because they saw yoongi entered the room but they didn't tell Jimin and play with him.

"Yeah, not only shits, but also motherfuckers HA!" Minnie chuckled.

While they were having fun, someone took Jimin's phone away. Jimin looked at Yoongi in shocked. He didn't know that his boyfriend was already home.

"Y-yoongi?" Jimin stuttered.

"Having fun while swearing too much?" His boyfriend sternly asked him.

Jimin couldn't answer so he was quiet. While on the call, they heard Tae and the girls giggling and shouted something.

"We will go now! We will call you later again! Bye! Goodluck! HAHAHAHA" Tae shouted on the line making yoonmin hear it and ended the FaceTime.

Jimin closed his eyes due to his friends teasing. He was looking at the bed waiting for yoongi to talk.
"You know that I don't like you swearing hm?" Namjoon's brother asked. Jimin nodded as an answer.