•Gaysss•

[warning]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also \\

"Mom? Dad? We are going out now!" Taehyung yelled as they were on their way to the door.

"Sure hon! Be careful you two!"  Their mom responded.

Well, guess where they're going? Yep, to their gay ass friends. Well, not all of them but mostly. They got into the car and Jungkook drove them over to a fancy restaurant.

While on their way, Taehyung kept jamming and then he suddenly played kids songs.

"Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
Baby shark" the younger sang and giggled.

The older took a glance on his baby and smiled. Seeing Tae singing kids song is so adorable to kook. And Taehyung change the song to Johny Johny.

"Johny, Johny, yes, papa
Eating sugar? No, papa
Telling lies? No, papa
Open your mouth, hahaha!" This time, tae bursted out laughing. His boyfriend giggled at him and turn off the music.

"Taehyung? Taehyung?" The older sang it with the Johny Johny tone.

"Yes jungkook?"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes Jungkook"

"Telling lies?"

"No Jungkook"

"Would you marry me?"

"Yes- wait what?"

The older giggled and continued driving as Tae was blushing madly. They arrived at the restaurant and the two were both carrying a lot of paper bags to give it to the gays.

They entered the restaurant and saw their friends laughing their non-straight asses off. Jennie and the others saw them and waved their hands as they got closer to them.

"That's a lot of gifts, thank y'all" Lisa sighed and dramatically touch his left aide of his chest.

"Wow, are you guys giving us something or what? This is a blessing thank you lord!" Rosé put her hands together.

"You two are really something. I just told you earlier that it's a surprise!" Taehyung chuckled.

"Surprise? Really? Omg why didn't you tell me! I should've brought a confetti" Rosé said.

"No need for confetti, we only need our mouth and we all know that it's noisy as fuck" Tae sat down and the older also.

"Did you guys already ordered food?" Jungkook asked.

"Of courseee! We're so damn hungry." Jimin sighed. And then winced after he felt slap on his thigh.

"Who said you're allowed to cuss, hm?" Yoongi said to his boyfriend.

"Are you really still that strict to Jimin hyung?" Kook asked.

"Mhm yeah"