•ignore•

Jungkook sat on the sofa, facing his father. He sighed deeply and bowing his head down because of nervousness. Namjoon looked at him and speak.

"What was that?" He asked.

"She's now my ex-girlfriend dad, don't worry I don't love anymore" Gguk looked away.

"How long have you been together?" Joon asked getting more serious.

"N-nine months" Kook stuttered.

The CEO sighed deeply and looked at Jungkook again annoyed. "Why did you keep it a secret from us huh? I told you to tell us if you already have someone, didn't I?"

"Well dad it's not that your business-"

"It is! We need to agree if she's good for you or not! I can already see it that she is brutally evil!"

"Are you sure about that? Do you even know what you're saying dad? Do you even know her?" Kook fight back.

"Look at you right now! You're talking light this to your dad now huh? We didn't raise you like this you kid!" Namjoon yelled.

Jin made his way to the two and got beside Namjoon and pats his back gently to make him calm down. Namjoon laid his back at the pillow couch and sighed deeply again and feel frustrated.

"I don't want you to see that girl anymore. And make sure that you broke up with her"

"Fine! That's what you want. I tried to be a good son for you and this is how you repay me dad?! You're literally not agreeing at my decision that I love her!" Jungkook stand and yell.

Jungkook was about to walk and go upstairs when he saw someone watching them from earlier who was standing their from up.

Tae was about to walk downstairs to get some water when he saw his father and brother arguing each other, he stopped before the steps of the stairs and watched the whole thing and heard the whole conversation.

Taehyung and Jungkook had an eye contact. The older remembered what he said last time and he looked at Tae worriedly. Taehyung looked at Jungkook's eyes and gulped, he smirked and shrugged sarcastically and made his steps to his room.

Jungkook knew what Tae means, he sighed in annoyance again and let his tears down. He walked weakly to the bathroom and washed his face. He was washing his face when someone knocked on the door.

"Son?" Jin called out.

Jungkook quickly open the door since it was his mom. "Y-yes mom?"

Jin looked worriedly to Gguk, knowing that his eldest son cried a lot. He walked towards to kook and hug him.

"It's fine son, everything will be okay soon."

"I hope so" Jungkook hugged back.

"It's okay, your dad just wants what's the best for you." His mother kissed his forehead. Jungkook snuggle to his head to Jin's neck and cry.

"Ah, don't cry again my little one. Mom doesn't want to his eldest prince to cry" he caress his son's hair.

"Thank you mom. I love you a lot" Gguk cried.

"It's nothing my dear, and I love you too. Now, go to bed now, I know you're probably tired right now" Seokjin said softly.

Jungkook nod and they both got out of the room and Jungkook got into his room and Seokjin went to his husband to settle him down.

🌙🌙🌙

Tae woke up by the sun kissing his face. He whined and buried his face into the pillow. He wanted to sleep again but he couldn't. He reached for his phone and checked the time. It was 8:41 in the morning, he stretched his body and stood up. He opened the curtains and smiled weakly.

He sighed and decided to brush his teeth and to take a bath. He charge his phone first before going out of his room to go to his closet.

He finally changed his phone so he walk to the door and open it. When Tae opened the door, he saw the door in front of his room also opened, revealing a shirtless Jungkook.

They both had an eye contact but the younger immediately cut it. Tae walk out of his room, slightly running towards to his closet, not wanting to talk to the other. Tae finally reached his closet and got in, he closed and locked the door and sighed heavily, feeling nervous af.

He searched for some cycling and large hoodie in his closet and when he found it, he need to go downstairs and the bathroom, but he was nervous to see the older.

Taehyung shakes his body and sighed calmly. "You can do this Tae" he said to himself. He closed his eyes and shakily open the door.

When he opened his eyes, he saw the person that didn't want to see, so he panicked. He pushed the older away and run off downstairs.

"Taehyung-ah! Be careful!" Namjoon said to Tae while he was running downstairs.

Taehyung got into the bathroom and locked it. He washed his face and look at himself. "He really do wanna play, doesn't he?" He smirked.

He brush his teeth first and took a bath. After he took a bath, he wore his clothes and got outside of the bathroom. He walked to the dining room, he saw his family already eating.

"Tae! Come here darling. Have some breakfast" Jin offered.

"Sure mom"

He walked towards to the table and he saw that he available sit is only next to Jungkook. He rolled his eyes and just sit down. He started eating and something came into his mind.

"Mom?"

"Yes hon?"

"When will jennie and the others will leave?"

"Maybe this January 9? Because their school starts on January 13. Why?"

"Nothing, just wondering." He continued eating his breakfast.

The family were eating their breakfast, while Jungkook kept stealing a glance on Tae. Tae noticed it and he looked at their parents first who were busy talking to each other, now he looked the older and raised his eyebrows and rolled his eyes.

What was on Tae's mind that made him asked the question to his mother?
Any ideas?😉

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||
Yo! It's me haha. I'm sorry if I have a lot mistakes in there. I'm actually writing this chap at the same day as the previous chap because I don't have anything to do -.- Anyways, please be careful and take care of yourself! I purple you!💜

And I'm uploading it right now and it's currently 12:30 am here in the Philippines lol HAHAHAHAHA i can't sleep:(