•talk•

Tae was on the movie room and he was watching a movie. He was trying his best to focus at the movie but he was distracted by the older's words last night. It kept echoing in his head and makes him annoyed.

Namjoon called Jungkook again to clear this situation. They both having a discussion at the living room again.

"So you still lover her?" Namjoon asked.

"I-i don't k-know" he caressed his hair away feeling stressed again at this morning.

"You need to know your feelings about her. But I'm telling you, stay away from her because she might do something to our family."

"Dad, you didn't even talk to her like for once." Gguk sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, I didn't talk to her even a second but trust me, she will do something." His father looked at him seriously

Jungkook didn't know what to do, Yes he still love her but not like in the past. He just said that he didn't love her because Tae was there and he was feeling more attached to Taehyung. He didn't know if he loves Taehyung more or Ji-eun.

He sighed and laid his back. He closed his eyes not wanting to get stressed again. He was about to talk when someone talked to his father first.

"Dad" Tae shyly called out looking at the floor.

Namjoon looked at Tae's direction and Jungkook's eyes opened when he heard that voice again. Gguk did the same as his father.

"What is it Tae?" Joonie asked

Tae noticed that the older was looking at him. He didn't want to be nervous but his nerves aren't cooperating with him.

"C-can I talk to y-you privately?" He focused at his fathers eyes.

"Sure, just go to the other living room okay? I'll be there also" His father smiled to him.

Tae nodded and quickly walked away and got into the other living room. Namjoon looked at Jungkook again who was looking at the ground without an expression on his face.

Joonie stood up and shakes his eldest son's hair. "Just do what's the best son." The CEO said and walked away to the other living room.

🌙🌙🌙

"Are you sure about your decision, Tae?" 

"Yes dad"

"Okay then, I'll just let your mother know and I will tell you if it's okay, alright?"

"Yes dad. Thank you" Tae smiled.

Namjoon stood up and kissed his youngest son at the forehead. "No problem my dear."

Joonie made his step away go to his lovely wife. Tae really wanted to talk with the older, missing their past routines. He opened his phone and decided to call his soulmate, Jimin.

He dialed his number and waited for him to answer.
(Bold - Tae &  Italic - Jimin)

"What's up my bebe?" Jimin giggled

Tae sighed making Jimin hear it "can we hang out later?"

"You have problems again, don't you?"

"Yeah"

"Well, should we hang out later? I'm still with yoongi though hehe"