167. Profiteer on the Floor (End)

Sir just signed a treaty with the leader of A base for separation of Zombie and Human Empire. She immediately got the notice of her finished mission.

When she turned, she saw Mo Ting rushing towards her and hugged her.

He slowly whispered in her ear, "Someone killed the hero. My mission falied, I shall abort immediately!"

Before Sia could ask for details, Mo Ting who was hugging her disappeared.

Sia suddenly heard Iris calling her from behind, "Sia Wright!"

Sia swiftly looked back. She was stunned, thinking how Iris knew her name but when she saw Iris's eyes, Sia softly laughed.

Sia said, "Ke Xin, how are you?"

Ke Xin who took over Iris's body looked at Sia with blood thirsty eyes, "You actually dare to ask that? Sia why? I treated you as my sister, loved you more than anyone but just to finish your mission you killed me?"

Sia helplessly said, "I had no  other choice."

Ke Xin gritted her teeth, "So you decided to kill me. After my parents got killed at the age of eight, you were the one who brought me up. But in the end, you killed the me just because I am some freaking daughter of destiny!! Have you ever asked me if I wanted to be some damn heroine?"

Ke Xin helplessly shouted with all her grievance, "I JUST WANTED TO BE YOUR SISTER!!"

Sia softly looked at Ke Xin without explaining herself. 

Ke Xin continued, "I sacrificed so much for you but in return, all I got from you is betrayal! Ahhhhhhh, Sia I am going to kill you for what you did to me."

Slowly a spear appeared in Ke Xin's hand. Like Sia, who's soul weapon is the Divine Devil Weapon, Ke Xin's soul Weapon is Spear of Thunder God, a Divine Weapon.

Ke Xin rushed towards Sia. Until the spear priced into Sia's stomach, she made no movement.

Ke Xin burst into tears looking at the sister whom she hated and loved at the same time slowly sliding down. 

Sia softly sighed and raised her hand to wipe the tears which were continuously falling from Ke Xin's eyes, "Stupid girl, I killed you with my own hands. Why are you crying when you are taking your justified revenge?"

Ke Xin wailed, "Wuwuwu...... I am stupid! I know, you don't have to deliberately tell me!"

Sia laughed, "Little idiot, is this where your focus should be?"

Sia softly caressed her cheek and said, "Meimei, next time when we will meet, let's have a fresh start!"

As Sia's hand fell, a sound scream shook the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the familiar white space Sia laughed, "Ke Xin, you finally broke though. I knew the risk I took for you worth the price."

Suddenly Mo Ting appeared in Sia's space surprising her. Looking at Mo Ting's black face, Sia asked, "Will your main mission failure affect your return to reality?"

Mo Ting completely ignored Sia's question and asked, "Why did you let her kill you?"

Mo Ting saw what happened between Sia and Iris but he could not hear what they were talking. He could not believe Sia threw away her change to go back to their world and failed her last mission!!

Sia softly sighed, "That's what I owe her."

Mo Ting commanded, "Explain."

Sia sighed, "She is Ke Xin. She is from the world where I got Soulless End, also the reason why I could get such a good weapon. She is the heroine of that world. Because of some problems, I transmigrated into wrong timeline and became her baby sitter who raised her. As I was new in missions, I only knew how to finish missions by killing the leads. In the end, I had to kill her."

Mo Ting asked the most important question, "If she is a heroine, how did she follow you and come here?"

Sia smiled, "I did some tricks so that she can break through her world."

Mo Ting only sighed. Sia asked, "Why don't you say what dangerous thing I did?" Mo Ting laughed, "Sia I don't think we are the only one who can transmigrate. Since we can transmigrate into different dimension, why can't others? But I don't agree  with you on failing your last mission."

Sia smirked,  "I didn't fail." Mo Ting looked at her, stunned. Sia asked system in front of Mo Ting, "System did I fail?"

[After killing host, the heroine killed herself. So the mission is taken as a success by default]

Mo Ting looked at Sia dumbfounded while Sia smiled, "How can the child I raised wrong me?" 

Mo Ting helplessly admitted his defeat.

Sia comanded, "Prepare to return. We shall finish this act of punishment now."