189. Act of Reality (End)

Sia happily provided police with the recording she did with the hidden camera to charge Mary with an attempt to murder, of course, she had the system cut out the parts where she talked about reborn.

Ven looked at everything happening in front of him in a daze. He couldn't figure out how they ended like this. How, he, who is envied by people fell like this.

From a powerful person to a powerless one. How he became such a person who couldn't fulfil his promise to his lover, a promise to protect her always.

Ven vengefully looked at Sia.

Sia was hugged by Mo Ting from behind. She softly touched his hand and leaned on Mo Ting. She provokingly looked at Ven's vengeful eyes.

Ven slowly averted his eyes and followed the police. Thinking about how to help Mary.

Sia softly smiled at Mo Ting and said, "Just one week and we are going back home. You missed home?"

Mo Ting buried his face on Sia's neck and sighed with containment. He murmured, "Yes."

He doesn't have a very nice relationship with his parents. His parents are scared of him and he doesn't know how to communicate with them. They and him, don't belong to the same world yet.... there is a similarity between them.

His parents love him, he loves them too. Maybe it's biological, maybe it's just a way of the human. No matter what, children love their parents and their parents love them. There are a few exceptions but most of them are like this.

Besides, there is a fool brother waiting for him.

Sia softly smiled and looked at the blue sky.

One week, one week is enough for the female lead to be forced to suicide and restart this game.

[ Host what do you mean ]

"Oh, system! I forgot to praise you. You did a good job on calling the police and changing the CCTV camera."

[ Host don't change the topic ]

"Hmm... didn't you ask me about justice when you told the truth about Mary's parents? I am giving her justice. A matrix which will continue endlessly, letting Mary go back in past once and then letting scripted Sia go back in past once. Each lifetime will serve one of them justice."

[ Host how did you become so kind ]

Sia looked at Mo Ting who was still holding onto her and smiled. Maybe she learnt a lot during these transmigrations. Especially from Chen Beiting and Mary.

Both of them were adopted, yet both of their choices were different. Chen Beiting,  who gave up on his biological parents to live a good life with his adopted parents and Mary who gave up on her adopted parents for the justice of her biological parents.

[ You and Mo Ting had no child so maybe that's why Chen Beiting never made the same decision as Mary ]

Sia laughed, "I know my little baby. Even if we had our own child, Chen Beiting would love them and spoil them. The reason why he can do this is because he dares to abandon his biological parents for his future, happy family. While Mary gave up on her future happy family to pay the debt of her parents whom she is grateful for bringing her into this world. They both are right yet wrong at the same time."

Sia hugged Mo Ting and sighed. Maybe this time she won't feel guilty. She did her best to serve justice.

3 days in prison almost made Mary mentality unstable. A voice..... a voice in her heart was telling her to give up on this life, if she gives up, she can start again!

So she did.

She took a knife and committed suicide.
Looking at the bedroom where she lived in Wright mansion she laughed crazily... She is back!! Sia!! She is back!!

[ Punishment Mission Completed! Retrieving Data! Planning Transmigration! Opening Portal! Transmigration begins now! ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mo Ling saw people are very excitedly talking about something. He asked, "What's happened?"

One said, "Do you remember Sia Wright? The genius of the department of Destroyer who went to punishment world? She is back!"

Mo Ling, "............."

Sister Sia back = Brother Mo Ting back = End of his vacation

This baby is so sad!

________________________________________

Cabin no 6 in the destroyer's department shook. A fragile hand opened the cabin, revealing the beautiful red hair.

Sia looked at the very familiar cabin room and smiled. She is back. Sia softly whispered, "Welcome to my world System!"

                       [The End]