55. Fire General reporting to study (16)

Sia saw all the students watching from safe distance while all the Professors surrounding Lizzy.

Sia asked, "Mo Ting should we help them?" He denied, "No you mustn't show yourself until the main culprit comes."

Then he warned, "Also remember you and her, you two are different from each other." Sia smiled at his warning.

Then suddenly Sia realised something. Sia angrily shouted, "You investigated me?"

He sheepishly smiled. He looked really cute but she was angry now. His charm won't work on her. She glared at him.

He sighed then patted her head. Sia angrily smacked his hand and was about to get up and go away. But he took hold of her hand and yanked her towards him.

Soon she was trapped within his embrace. No matter what she did she couldn't free herself.

Mo Ting buried his face on her neck. He said, "I am sorry. Don't get angry, ok?"

Sia was surprised by his pleading voice. Another memory flashed through her mind. In there Sia was scolding Mo Ting while he was sheepishly smiling.

In the end he pacified the angry Sia by hugging her, apologised many times and making himself look as pitiful as he can.

From this memory, Sia became sure of one thing that is she has some kind of relation with Mo Ting.

Sia looked at Mo Ting. He won't tell me anything and she also won't ask if he doesn't wish to say. She will wait for her memories to return.

Sia suddenly noticed the presence of the person manipulating Lizzy beside her. Sia immediately broke free from Mo Ting and strode towards her while Mo Ting followed her.

Sia said to Lizzy and her dear masked man, "On the name of Ministry of Magic both of you are under arrest."  

The man coldly looked at Sia. Looks like he realized her identity.

Lizzy scoffed, "Just a student yet dare to use the name of ministry of magic?" Sia smirked, "I don't have the right as Zara Rolin but as Fire general Zara Frimstone I have every right to use."

Sia started to attack the masked man while he continued to defend. Accidentally or not somehow a fire ball of her's went towards Professor Dorwin, who gave her detention with Mo Ting and burned half of his hair.

The masked man, "................" Is she even fighting against him? Cause there is no way she would miss him and attack a Professor when he was in such close range!

[ Host stop being petty ]

'After all these time in this dimension I am finally satisfied and happy!!!'