18. Cultivation Genius vs Heroine Halo (16)

Hearing this Liam's face turned beastly, "No I won't accept this." Who is telling you to accept anyway?

[ Male lead danger alert! I repeat Male lead danger alert! ]

What is male lead danger alert?

Wanwan saw a perfect opportunity. As long as Liam runs after Ximen Yu Yue she can easily achieve her motive.

Wanwan suddenly said, "I thought you liked Liam but turns out you like Lin Heng."

"............"

[ .............. ]

Is she adding oil on fire?

Liam suddenly said, "If you can't be mine than I won't let you be anyone else?" Where did this yandare came from.......

Liam started to attack Sia. He chanted, 'Lightning Shower'. A shower of lightning started to fell upon Sia.

Sia chanted, 'Fire barrier'. A large fire wave covered her from the lightning. A team mate of Liam started to run towards the cave.

Using her other hand Sia shoot a dagger at that person. Wanwan also started to attack.

At first handling these two wasn't a problem but soon the others joined them. She can fight against 2 but not against 20. This is getting harder and harder.

So she brought out her sword the 'Crimson Flame'. It was a sword that Mo Ting gave her. It is really a fine sword. It can use fire attacks.

She started swing the sword and various fire attack was unleshed by it... Woah so op but isn't it high leveled cheating? She don't even need to chant.

[ Suits your personality ]

But soon her praises stopped. Why  did this sword stopped attacking in middle of a battle? She shook the sword. Work work!

Sia looked at all of them and took a deep breath. They are planning an unison raid.

'System help me...What should I do?'

[ Calm down. Invoke your spiritual power within your body and chant divine eye protection. ]

Sia did what system told her to do. She invoked all her spiritual power into her body and chanted 'Divine Eye Protection'.

Wanwan looked at Ximen Yu Yue in horror. What happened to her?

Some time ago they were overpowering her but suddenly she closed her eyes and chanted something and then when she opened them, her eyes were glowing.

They all started feel weak as all power leaving their body. Wait what? She looked at her dantian and saw that her spiritual power was leaving her body.

No no no.....if this continue she will be crippled. In this world stronger rules if she becomes crippled she will be killed.

She  can't believe, this is happening to me. Why?

Why in the freaking hell is this Ximen Yu Yue is after her?