149. Keep the Bear Child Away (End)

It's been a year since Sia adopted Chen Beiting. To fulfill the requirements of the hidden mission, Sia and Mo Ting hastily got married.

Mo Ting resigned and opened up a company because his career can't help Chen Beiting but if he has a company for Chen Beiting to succeed that can.

At first, Chen Beiting was a little resistant to them and slowly he opened up to them.

Today Sia was working in her studio with her new design that suddenly the housekeeper called, "Madame, young master caught a fever."

Sia was stunned then she immediately packed up and went home. When she reached home, she saw Mo Ting also rushing towards Chen Beiting's room.

She followed him and entered the room.

Pale looking little chubby boy was asleep on the bed. Sia walked towards him and sat down next to him. She placed her hand on his forehead and found out his temperature was really high.

Sia just came from outside so her hand was really cold. Maybe this cold feeling gave a little comfort to Chen Beiting so he moved and hugged Sia.

Sia leaned back and slowly caressed Chen Beiting's hair while Mo Ting talked with the doctor.

It's not necessary to make a fuss of a fever but Chen Beiting has an exam tomorrow. Although he is smart, he may not be able to give the exam due to his fever. And it may hurt a little boy's self-esteem.

Mo Ting walked over after finishing talking with the doctor and said, "If we take care of him, the doctor said he may be able to take an exam tomorrow."

Sia nodded and gestured Mo Ting to sit next to Chen Beiting. She wants to change her clothes.

Mo Ting took over Sia's place. After a while, the housekeeper came up with porridge and told Mo Ting that Chen Beiting hasn't had breakfast yet.

Mo Ting took the porridge and blew then he placed the spoon in front of Chen Beiting's lips. Chen Beiting slowly opened his eyes and saw Mo Ting trying to feed him.

He gave a cute smile and opened his mouth to eat. Mo Ting looked at Chen Beiting with a smile. This child is really obedient!

Slowly he ate the porridge and fell asleep again.

Because of Sia and Mo Ting's miraculous care, Chen Beiting felt better the next day and successfully gave an exam though Sia and Mo Ting didn't expect him to get a good result. After all, he was really weak and dizzy at that time.

But reality hit their face hard. There is a reason why Chen Beiting is the son of the male lead and his result speaks all. Except for the math exam in which he got 99 because he was ill, all had 100 on 100.

Sia just looked at the result and sighed. While Chen Beiting sulked saying he could have done better. In the end, Mo Ting pinched his cheek and told him not to worry so much for just 1 mark.

Their days were a lot peaceful except suddenly Mo Ting got a piece of news. He slowly passed his phone to Sia.

Sia frowned as she saw the news. The female lead had married the second lead for the male lead but the male lead couldn't accept it so he went to cause trouble but unexpectedly that day second lead's enemy attacked and all died.

Sia told Mo Ting, "Don't let Beiting find out. It may cause him trauma."

Suddenly they both heard the soft milky voice calling them, "Mama, Papa get here!"

In the end, Chen Beiting never knew about this until he succeeds Mo Ting's company and tried to find out himself.

He laughed as he saw the proof of how much his adopted parents protected him even though they were the cause of his biological parent's downfall.